Summer Anime Shows Preview.

Xel

I've been wondering for a long time: How far is To Love-Ru in regards to the manga? Because The last thing I remember about the series is when Rito accidentally confesses to a few of the girls at the same time while they are having fun at the pool (I think).

Also, I cannot wait for Overlord. Been hearing many good things about it from a friend of mine.

• Like 1

The main anime that looks interesting to me is To Love Ru which I really need to start watching after seeing this video,Dragonball Super of course,Durarara!!!! ^^ more Celty and Shizuo,God Eater omg yes!!! now localize the game dammit. The video didn't mention Monster Musume anime coming out either which is a shame the manga for it is really funny I bought all 6 volumes can't wait for 7 in august. Of course I read it online already. 

Overlord is definitely one im looking forward to, also anime like one man punch, god eater and gate: are looking really good.

And only 1 month untill the new pokemon movie gets released :D altough ill wait for the dubbed version

Well, you got me excited for a few new ones ! :)

Seems like my backlog keeps growing xD

Yhea same here, i currently have 420 (:awesome:) anime in my want to watch list. I havent even been watching anime for a year so there is still so much to watch

And only 1 month untill the new pokemon movie gets released :D altough ill wait for the dubbed version

Yhea same here, i currently have 420 ( :awesome:) anime in my want to watch list. I havent even been watching anime for a year so there is still so much to watch

Dubbed in English or dubbed in Dutch ? xD To be honest I actually like the Dutch dub for Pokémon more than I like the English :P

And I can relate :P Before this year, I'd watch like 2 or 3 shows in an entire year. This year isn't even halfway and I've already watched 18 (counting multiple seasons of the same series as 1 and rewatched 2 series on top of that) ! Still not that much, but compared to previous years... xD

Good thing summer break starts next Tuesday (at least for me  :awesome: )

Dubbed in English or dubbed in Dutch ? xD To be honest I actually like the Dutch dub for Pokémon more than I like the English :P

And I can relate :P Before this year, I'd watch like 2 or 3 shows in an entire year. This year isn't even halfway and I've already watched 18 (counting multiple seasons of the same series as 1 and rewatched 2 series on top of that) ! Still not that much, but compared to previous years... xD

Good thing summer break starts next Tuesday (at least for me  :awesome: )

I started watching pokemon again from the beggining in english and i am at episode 205, also seen Movies 1/17 in english. a few weeks ago i went back to watch a episode in dutch and it sounded awfull lol.

Yhea i think i watched something like that to this year. but a lot more to come :D 

My first anime i ever watched ( besides all those anime that came on tv and stuff) was To Love Ru which was like 4/3 years ago or something then watched akikan after that and then havent watched any in like 2 years or something. But after i watched SAO like 1 year ago i started getting addicted.

I started watching pokemon again from the beggining in english and i am at episode 205, also seen Movies 1/17 in english. a few weeks ago i went back to watch a episode in dutch and it sounded awfull lol.

Yhea i think i watched something like that to this year. but a lot more to come :D

My first anime i ever watched ( besides all those anime that came on tv and stuff) was To Love Ru which was like 4/3 years ago or something then watched akikan after that and then havent watched any in like 2 years or something. But after i watched SAO like 1 year ago i started getting addicted.

Sounds whiny, doesn't it ? :P I dislike dub in general anyway. If I really need to choose a dub for pokémon, it's Dutch for me though. Maybe the nostalgia wins it over for me xD (I'll never forget the Dutch team Rocket rhyme of the first season :P)

It's funny, what sparked my anime addiction actually begins with me playing Corpse Party on PSP. I really liked it so I decided to give the anime a try, and even though it wasn't that good, from then on I just kept watching one series after another xD SAO was my first "real" anime back in 2012, but I was only 16 back then so I wasn't really into the niche yet. It was like my favourite show then though and it still is one of my favo's today. (And nope, I've never seen Naruto and only a few eps of Bleach, so those aren't my first animes, despite airing on tv...)

Yhe it really sounds whiny, I have the english one in my head now. everytime team rocket shows up i speak the motto with them in my head for some reason lol.. Also after listening to this video i also still knew the dutch one.

But it sounds so awfull though xD

Also a multi language one 

Does corpse party have an anime? To this day SAO still is my favourite anime and i cant wait for a season 3 :D

And yhea i have to admit that i havent seen a single episode of those big anime like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball altough my friends keep telling me i should

Edited by HcG Clawz

Yhe it really sounds whiny, I have the english one in my head now. everytime team rocket shows up i speak the motto with them in my head for some reason lol.. Also after listening to this video i also still knew the dutch one.

It's just a classic, your brain can't help it :P Also A+ for that multilanguage one xD Proves that it sounds ridiculous in every language :P

And yep, corpse party has a mini anime (it only has 4 episodes), it's called "Corpse Party: Tortured Souls"

and i cant wait for a season 3 :D

And yhea i have to admit that i havent seen a single episode of those big anime like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball altough my friends keep telling me i should

Makes two of us :P On both of that xD

Still a bit anxiuous though. A lot of people tell me Alicization is a really good arc, but season 2 wasn't entirely to my liking so.

I'm afraid for Asuna x Kirito... But I bet you allready knew that since I'm famous for being seemingly the only one who ships them so heavily on this forum xD (Having Satoshi in the back of my mind right now for some reason... :awesome: )

• Like 1

*sigh* is it bad to say that I am sad that Spring is ending and so the most of the current airing anime will end... Spring anime this year are really great... anyway... Summer anime eh...

so far what I am looking forward (which is like I am 100% I will definitely watch) are:

• Working!!! (I'd better watch the second season before the third one air)
  • Durara x2 Ten (same as working... I need to finish the first part of second season)
  • a super duper secret anime *nyohohohohoho*

what I might watch:

• Gangsta.
  • Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
  • Joukamachi no Dandelion
  • Wakaba*Girl
  • Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakeri
  • Classroom ☆ Crisis
  • Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
  • Kurayami Santa
  • Wakako-zake
  • Non Non Biyori Repeat
  • Sore ga Seiyuu!
  • Kangoku Gakuen
  • Gakkou Gurashi!
  • Danchigai
  • Charlotte
Edited by JeieeM

Nothing much this season...

• Aoharu
  • Charlotte
  • Classroom Crisis (AmaSora)
  • Ilya (loliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis)
  • Gakkou Gurashi
  • God Eater (UFOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FREAKING BASED UFOTABLE!)
  • Jitsu wa Watashi wa
  • Joukamichi no Dandelion (HANAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! no.2 of this season)
  • KANKOKU GAKUEN!!!!!!! Best anime, AOTS no doubts. Freaking best anime of this season.
  • Madoushi (I wasn't even looking... it was so obvious MC would be Matsuoka)
  • Monster Musume (AmaSora)
  • NNB Re:
  • Overlord (MADHOUSE!)
  • SYMPHOGEAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (no.3, Aoi Yuuki)
  • Shimoneta
  • Sore ga Seiyuu
  • TLR: Darkness
  • Ushio no Tora (HanaKana)

Shorts:

• Miss Monochrome S2
  • Wakaba Girls
  • Teeeeeeeeeeekyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Obviously, it depends on who subs what...

But I'm watching Kankoku Gakuen even if it's RAW only.

I've been wondering for a long time: How far is To Love-Ru in regards to the manga? Because The last thing I remember about the series is when Rito accidentally confesses to a few of the girls at the same time while they are having fun at the pool (I think).

Finished.

New anime is based on Darkness manga.

Does corpse party have an anime? To this day SAO still is my favourite anime and i cant wait for a season 3 :D

4 OVA only

I'm afraid for Asuna x Kirito... But I bet you allready knew that since I'm famous for being seemingly the only one who ships them so heavily on this forum xD (Having Satoshi in the back of my mind right now for some reason... :awesome: )

Asuna is bad and you should feel bad for liking her :P

She's only saved from being total bad character by her being voiced by Tomatsu Haruka =D And even on that aspect she's almost last =D

Asuna is bad and you should feel bad for liking her :P

She's only saved from being total bad character by her being voiced by Tomatsu Haruka =D And even on that aspect she's almost last =D

Thanks for telling me what to do, but no thanks...

And I believe that Reki actually has the same mindset as me.

Just not entirely sure...

Looking to be a pretty standard season. First glances look like more cute girls doing cute things and overused CG. More Durarara is good to have. That thing Madhouse is working on sounds like another SAO clone from the premise, but it could potentially be something much cooler, gonna have to wait and see. I see they're trying to add more girls to To Love Ru than Pokemon to Pokemon. Gangsta has a premise that might be very interesting if explored by a talented team of writers, but the stupid ass title is making me a bit skeptical. Dragon Ball Super might not even be shit. Isn't One Punch Man airing this season? Chaos Dragon could be good, but i don't see it going beyond decent from i've i've seen thus far. Kangoku Gakuen looks so retarded it might actually be good, but it's probably just going to be this season's High School DxD. God eater looks kinda cool Oh hey look more shitty CG. More otaku protagonist, more high school settings. 

Look at all these cute girls though

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...