How the heck do you play Infinity Runner?

BinkyMelnik

Hi, folks:

I'm feeling like an idiot. I just started playing Inifinity Runner and immediately picked up five trophies in quick succession for NOT collecting any data packets. :-/ I haven't the foggiest notion how I pulled that off (I didn't see anything that looked like "data packets" or anything else, for that matter), but what's really galling me is that I'm running in a straight line smack dab into a man who smacks me and kills me. I'm pressing every button on my controller to try to smack him first, but no luck. The game hasn't told me how to kill him.

I've googled all over the net looking for some kinda instructions, but all I can find are reviews telling me the game isn't very good. Rats.

Before I get a few more trophies for not doing anything and then giving up, is there anyone here who can give me any pointers? I'd sure be grateful.

Thanks,

Binky

Hi, folks:

I'm feeling like an idiot. I just started playing Inifinity Runner and immediately picked up five trophies in quick succession for NOT collecting any data packets. :-/ I haven't the foggiest notion how I pulled that off (I didn't see anything that looked like "data packets" or anything else, for that matter), but what's really galling me is that I'm running in a straight line smack dab into a man who smacks me and kills me. I'm pressing every button on my controller to try to smack him first, but no luck. The game hasn't told me how to kill him.

I've googled all over the net looking for some kinda instructions, but all I can find are reviews telling me the game isn't very good. Rats.

Before I get a few more trophies for not doing anything and then giving up, is there anyone here who can give me any pointers? I'd sure be grateful.

Thanks,

Binky

A quick google and i can find little to nothing on this game

This guy seems to have done a guide though hope it helps:

http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheat/pc/189299/Infinity-Runner/videos/111920/

Augh! You got me all excited, and I grabbed my controller, but that's for PC users. I can't see how to translate that to the PS4. Thanks for trying, though; I appreciate the effort.

I don't give up so easily, does this one help? Sorry I know nothing about this game this is the first I heard of it lol.