What in blue hell?

RhinoVanDam

Not easy at all, this game and its trophies are extremely hard.

Yup, man this game is hard!

But somehow this game won't show up on my profile here. I updated some times already and also synced via PSN but it's still not here. Weird.

• Like 1

I'm the only here who is thinking that the developers was originally making a trophy list with only 3 trophies to unlock platinum? 

I mean, look at the trophy images; they are bronze, silver, gold and platinum-blue. I guess they were really crazy enough to do this, obviously Sony rejected it though.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Depends on what the trophies are for. I'm assuming one of them is for beating the main game, but I wonder what the other three could be. Maybe getting far in the flying game, or maybe killing a certain amount of enemies.

I just booted up the game again and got 256 in the flying game and I believe I got pretty far :P. No trophies so there either is no trophy for the flying game or you have to get an insane amount of points.   

• Like 1

I just booted up the game again and got 256 in the flying game and I believe I got pretty far :P. No trophies so there either is no trophy for the flying game or you have to get an insane amount of points.   

I doubt any of the trophies come at expected times. I don't even know if they can unlock at all. Maybe you get all the remaining 3 trophies when do a hand stand in your living room?

Have you ever visited the website of Denisoft? These people are a very different form of... abstract. They're extremely mysterious and odd. If I would be forced to make a spiritual comparison, I'd say Tommy Wiseau made this game (which explains the "denisoft" in a way.)

Apparently you can request these unlock codes once you finish the game to access the "vault" for developer secrets, almost like a cult of some sort. I actually got creeped out visiting their website. I simply cannot put to words how weird all of this is. 

• Like 2

I doubt any of the trophies come at expected times. I don't even know if they can unlock at all. Maybe you get all the remaining 3 trophies when do a hand stand in your living room?

Have you ever visited the website of Denisoft? These people are a very different form of... abstract. They're extremely mysterious and odd. If I would be forced to make a spiritual comparison, I'd say Tommy Wiseau made this game (which explains the "denisoft" in a way.)

Apparently you can request these unlock codes once you finish the game to access the "vault" for developer secrets, almost like a cult of some sort. I actually got creeped out visiting their website. I simply cannot put to words how weird all of this is. 

Lol, you're right. What the hell is up with that?  :hmm:  

• 4 months later...

Even members of deny soft dont know how to get the other 3 trophies, just the maker. Guess its made by only one person. They didn't even finish the game yet. So yeah...

I think the golden trophy is for finishing the game without resetting or even dying once, which is completely impossible. Not a phrase, i def. would be impossible even for a TAS. Thats just a wild guess, but i really dont think they put in a trophy for playing over 20 hours, killing 1000 enemies e.g., since the the trophy description of the 4 trophies seem like a progression. A guy from deny soft also told me that he won't tell anyone how to get the trophies so good luck. I really have to say, that is epic...

• 2 weeks later...

Even members of deny soft dont know how to get the other 3 trophies, just the maker. Guess its made by only one person. They didn't even finish the game yet. So yeah...

I think the golden trophy is for finishing the game without resetting or even dying once, which is completely impossible. Not a phrase, i def. would be impossible even for a TAS. Thats just a wild guess, but i really dont think they put in a trophy for playing over 20 hours, killing 1000 enemies e.g., since the the trophy description of the 4 trophies seem like a progression. A guy from deny soft also told me that he won't tell anyone how to get the trophies so good luck. I really have to say, that is epic...

philip_haldiman_and_tommy_wiseau_in_the_

• 3 months later...

You don't get any trophies for simply beating the game. Beat the game twice today, recorded it once here and no trophies.

Edit: Got the Winner trophy. It's for beating level 1... I think without ever exiting (L1+R1). If you've exited, I think you need to close the entire game and restart it.

Edit: Got the Champion trophy in level 6. I think you have to beat the level with minimal deaths.

And got Level Crusher in level 10 (last level). I think for this one you need to destroy every block in the level.

Edit: Based on the name and description, I'm guessing the Robot Destroyer trophy is for beating the game without exiting. After playing through a few more times and finding better points to spawn the robots, the seven lives you start with is more than enough to beat the game. The tricky part then is finding a place to farm ammo by destroying the robots (level 3 from atop the first ladder seems like the best place), but the drop rate isn't very good so not sure you can actually get enough supplies.

Edit: Yeah, looks like Robot Destroyer is probably for beating the game without exiting. Some of the levels are slightly different when you don't exit. Also farming ammo will work in level 3, it's just incredibly tedious. Probably take 30mins-1hour to get enough for the rest of the game.

Edit: Beat the game without exiting and no Robot Destroyer trophy. Turns out there's a spot you can farm in the first level at the top of the first column, just sit there and do nothing and you get about 200 grenades and 1 life every 20 minutes. Takes a while, but you can do it afk. If it's supposed to be for beating the game without dying, then it may be impossible, not sure if level 5 is possible without dying, all the other levels could be done though.

Maybe the trophy wants you to destroy all robots without the iFly. Just an idea.. 

Congrats for your patience with that game.