Play Station Hardest Multiplayer trophies

firepork08

Weather they be annoying, hard or just to much time post the trophies you found to hard to obtain but it has to be a multiplayer trophy.

Some I can think off

Destiny:

Flawless Raider - Complete a raid without anyone in your fireteam dying

(Has got easier but still a really hard trophy)

Blacklight Retribution:

Top Agent - Reach Level Cap

(Takes a bunch of time and you barley get XP)

Try to keep them at least rare but be sure to post your opinions

GTA IV

Fly The Co-op
You completed "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II" in time.

45L8d5a0e.png

Not only you need to be good but your partners need to be skilled too + a lot of practice + patience + just a little of luck (of course doing it in a legit way)

Edited by Chingon_Player

OK I have thought about this and here is my Hardest multiplayer I have earned.

Reality Fighters-Rush Hour. You have to beat 5 different opponents in under an hour. Why is this so tough.

1. No one plays online so have fun trying to find 5 different people

2. It has to be different people so playing the same person 5 times doesn't count

3. You have to beat 5 different people so even if you find a different person and lose you have to hope you can find them again and beat them for it to count

4. It is on the Vita so you can't just make 5 different accounts and boost this with a friend. You need a boosting group of 6 different people and hope you run into all of them

5. You only have 1 hour. So if you beat 4 different people in 60 minutes but can't find a 5th person you have to start again.

I actually did this legit and it was pretty awesome :D. I was down to about 4 minutes left and I was just hoping I could connect with 1 more different person. I found someone but he was a leg sweeping bitch. I was still able to beat him though and get my Plat ^_^

OK I have thought about this and here is my Hardest multiplayer I have earned.

Reality Fighters-Rush Hour. You have to beat 5 different opponents in under an hour. Why is this so tough.

1. No one plays online so have fun trying to find 5 different people

2. It has to be different people so playing the same person 5 times doesn't count

3. You have to beat 5 different people so even if you find a different person and lose you have to hope you can find them again and beat them for it to count

4. It is on the Vita so you can't just make 5 different accounts and boost this with a friend. You need a boosting group of 6 different people and hope you run into all of them

5. You only have 1 hour. So if you beat 4 different people in 60 minutes but can't find a 5th person you have to start again.

I actually did this legit and it was pretty awesome :D. I was down to about 4 minutes left and I was just hoping I could connect with 1 more different person. I found someone but he was a leg sweeping bitch. I was still able to beat him though and get my Plat ^_^

Oh yes this trophy was hard as hell :) i have beatn it in the first few weeks the game released. it was hard to find ppl ( add connection issues to your list) .  I was only able to find about 5 ppl in 1 h , so there was no other chance than beating all 5 :) my heart was beating very fast on last battle in last 5 min :) . Bad game in my opinion , but i played it because i had to write an Review for it :).

Resistance Hero From Binary Domain

You have to clear 50 rounds of robot enemies on 3 different maps with each round increasing in difficulty and number of enemies. And if all your team members die, then it's back to square one.

Very annoying to lose after 40 rounds. Definitely the most difficult part of the multiplayer and more difficult than the hardest difficulty in the story campaign.

87L17cf28.png

Overseer 

"Get the Curator Medal while on Crushing Difficulty"

Damn Uncharted 3 DLC's trophies, everyone who has tried it will know ... 

27Leac7a6.png

Bullseye 

Saved the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop 'em Like Liquid

This coop trophy from Battlefield 3 isn't that hard, but you and your partner should be high skilled with the sniper, otherwise you won't get it. 

Abstergo Employee of the Month and Download complete from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Abstergo Employee of the Month requires you to gain every single Multiplayer bonus at least once. Most of them are okay, but some require 3 to 4 people and extreme coordination. Took me 3,5 hours just to get the Extreme Variety bonus, which requires you to get 15 different bonuses within a single session (typically just 8 minutes long).

Download Complete - Reach Level 50. For this one...

• First, you had to get exactly six different people willing to boost the trophy with you. You could just play normally, but A: There are times when the multiplayer has no one online; B: It takes well over 45 hours to get the trophy without boosting, while you can get it in about 5 hours with boosting. 9 times faster leveling? Yup, Imma boost. Anyway, by creating or joining a game session, you could easily find people, so this part wasn't too bad. The problem was getting them all to show up, but you could generally get all six people you needed.
  • Then, you had to actually gain access to the Multiplayer mode. What's preventing you? Temperamental servers. Sometimes, the servers would just kick you off for times on end for no good reason. As if this trophy wasn't hard enough.
  • Then, you had to actually manage to get all six players together in a single session. Yes, because sometimes the game would just prevent some players from joining your session. Why? No fucking idea. I think it had something to do with DLC, but anyway, it was another needless hurdle to overcome.
  • Then, the players had to be familiar with the specific boosting method. Most sessions began with one or two rookie players doing something that would just set the entire group back. This one wasn't too bad, assuming the player in question wasn't a total moron that refused to listen to what other people told him.
  • And finally, after all of this was over, the entire group had to remain on the session long enough for everyone to level up considerably, otherwise, we'd have to start this all over again having leveled up only a couple levels.