Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EternalChaos72

quickest way to level up?

10 posts in this topic

Well i'm level 87 does anyone know the quickest way to level up to 93? I need to do this to complete Elder Kai's mentoring, does anyone have any ideas apart from the mission The Return of the giant-ape fest? It's not guaranteed that you will get the hidden event to appear.  

Uh 52, is still faster then Return.

Average of 2:30 completion, and 65K+.

Forgot the name of the quest, but its in 7 star difficulty, it asks you to collect all dragon balls, and the enemy is Broly. You can skip broly and let your partners fight him (if im not mistaken, then videl is also with you). That is to my knowledge fastest quest, don't know how much exp you get from it, but it can be completed in about 30 - 50 seconds. 

Forgot the name of the quest, but its in 7 star difficulty, it asks you to collect all dragon balls, and the enemy is Broly. You can skip broly and let your partners fight him (if im not mistaken, then videl is also with you). That is to my knowledge fastest quest, don't know how much exp you get from it, but it can be completed in about 30 - 50 seconds. 

If you have DLC pack 3 you can get up too 110XP the hidden event must trigger to get that amount of XP. If you complete the level without the hidden event triggering you get about 10k. A big drop in EXP but its worth it. 

Well this will be useful haven't got game yet got backlog like a mother don't help i keep buying games that i missed out on faster than i can play.

holycooper90.png

Well this will be useful haven't got game yet got backlog like a mother don't help i keep buying games that i missed out on faster than i can play.

holycooper90.png

Justin get the DLC pack 3 its 7.99 on our UK store, i dunno how much that is dollars. join any DLC mission and you should get power boosted, the first DLC pack i bought was pack 2. I think i was only level 14 until i bought the DLC and then i became level 60 in one day!

Really wish you knew the name. 

Really wish you knew the name. 

7 Star - Dangerous Duo Never Rests (#53)

7 Star - Dangerous Duo Never Rests (#53)

Oooh thanks :) 

Okay my highest parallel quest I have unlocked is #49, can't wait!