Showing Just Platinums/100% Games In Profile

Sly Ripper

Nice.

How about the opposite, so we can see what we have left to complete still? Perhaps with sorting functions (in order of trophies/% left to do, or how easy/difficult the game is to complete)?

Love the forum by the way, nice and crisp, clear and functional.

Nice.

How about the opposite, so we can see what we have left to complete still? Perhaps with sorting functions (in order of trophies/% left to do, or how easy/difficult the game is to complete)?

Yeah, I agree with this, it'd be a useful feature to have.

• 1 month later...

Along the lines of sorting lists - I'd like a way to be able to see all my trophies that are considered 'Ultra Rare' in a descending order from most rare to least (only for Ultra Rare's though or your top 50)

This site has great potential. Loving everything so far.

I saw you'd posted in here and laughed, as to you, showing just 100%s is the same as showing all games in your list. :P

Along the lines of sorting lists - I'd like a way to be able to see all my trophies that are considered 'Ultra Rare' in a descending order from most rare to least (only for Ultra Rare's though or your top 50)

This site has great potential. Loving everything so far.

I agree with this. Would love to see all my 'rare' trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't suppose it's possible to add buttons for viewing only 100% without Platinums, aka PSN games? Or a Retail button and a PSN button for that matter?

I don't think the system can automatically tell between PSN and retail. A no-platinum-100% option could be done though.

I'd have it with toggle buttons, so you could have like "Unfinished", "100% Only", "Platinum Only", "100% + Platinum" categories, and having them all on would show all games, and turning each one off would remove each category.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...