The usual downgraded version?

Hello, I really want to play Lego Jurassic World sometime. I kind of don't have time to play it on the PS4 right now, as I always play Kingdom Hearts and other things on my PS3 / PS4 when Im home. However, when Im at my Girlfriend's home, or when Im going with my bus, Im usually playing Vita. 

Is this the usual downgraded DS version? I will buy this game, right at the second we speak if it isn't lol. But Im assuming it is..

• 3 weeks later...

How hard is it to move a lego game to a vita or 3DS tho have they came out and said its really hard. 

I'm not sure that they have to. It makes far more financial sense to port a game from a comparable system than from a more advanced one. 

IMO though, these new challenge-style Lego games are perfect for handheld systems like the Vita, so I don't really mind that it's just another 3DS port.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the Vita version worth $8? Its currently on sale and i was considering getting it on Vita, though i wish it was just a handheld port of the console versions. I've only played Lego Batman 2/3 and Lego Marvel on ps3. I'm hoping this vita version will still at least be as fun as those games.

Is the Vita version worth $8? Its currently on sale and i was considering getting it on Vita, though i wish it was just a handheld port of the console versions. I've only played Lego Batman 2/3 and Lego Marvel on ps3. I'm hoping this vita version will still at least be as fun as those games.

If you want take the risk, trophies maybe not pop.

• Like 1