Telltale's The Walking Dead: Michonne announced

Awesome news! My wife likes playing through this series with me, so she ought to be thrilled. I've been trying to talk her into playing some other Telltale games like Game of Thrones and Jurassic Park in the meantime between the next Telltale TWD season.

• Like 1

This was sort of a out of nowhere announcement :P I played all of the walking dead games from telltale but I haven't read the comics much and the tv show is not for me, will this be a problem? I don't know who this character is and since she is in the title that seems to be a problem. 

Edited by SurvivorBlues

I wonder, since Negan is supposed to be introduced on the show this fall, if this will tie into the TV show at all.

Negan ain't coming brother Shogun, we first got the wolves to deal with. Probably season 7 finale we may hearing something about Negan. 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Was hoping for some information about Season Three, but this is cool too I guess.

Can't say I care that much about Michonne though... and I was really enjoying that the games told a different story than the comics and the TV show.  Wouldn't have minded them staying separate.  Is there any indication that this mini-series would have any impact on the Telltale game series thus far?  Michonne interacts with characters from the game?  I would assume not, but it's all the same universe right?  And canon?  And set in largely the same state of Georgia.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn