Telltale's The Walking Dead: Michonne announced

Nope, not buying this one or any telltale games untill they put more effort into them. Once you figure out that none of the choices make any differences story wise or have any consequences to them, they stop being fun to play and wait 2 months for each episode.

Edited by DDrag00n

Awesome, Michonne's origins are finally explored. I've always wondered how she got that katana.

We already know that from the Michonne special,

She found it on a neighbor's house while looking for supplies

Awesome, this is great news. I know Michonne is one of the most popular characters from TWD. Sadly, we already got a game featuring Daryl in it so i'm guessing he won't make a return.

Doesn't matter, the Telltale's games are based on the comics and Daryl was created for the TV show.

• Like 1

Awesome, this is great news. I know Michonne is one of the most popular characters from TWD. Sadly, we already got a game featuring Daryl in it so i'm guessing he won't make a return. 

Telltale Games tie into the comics, not the TV show, as far as I know, Daryl isn't in the comics (sadly), so we may never see him on a TT game. Unless they decide to introduce the character from there.

Oh yeahhhhhhhh. I'm guessing I'll have to re install both seasons to play this?

Acording to IGN, you only need Season 1 to play it (probably has the base codes it needs to work).

Edited by Arkthur

• 5 months later...

*fangirl scream followed by mother walking in at the wrong time* xD

I am SO excited for this! I have hoping more characters from the show would show up in TellTale's series and this just made my day! Michonne is by FAR my favorite character in TWD.

3 episodes seems a bit short but since they said it is just a mini series, I'm assuming it will be just a 100% when it comes to trophies. It doesn't matter to me though because I'm a huge TellTale and TWD fan so this will be exciting for me.

I can't wait to see how this is explained. SO excited for this!

That reveal trailer has me a little more psyched for it.  Love Telltale, love The Walking Dead... I'm interesting in seeing if this is an attempt to tie the comic/show to the game, and if it is, how they go about it.  It could be really, really good.  It could be kind of cornball-ish.

Then again, I guess they already did a little bit having

Glenn

...in the first episode of Season One.

Did they say if this was going to be considered DLC?  Or a new game altogether?  I think I remember hearing you need to own at least one episode of Season Two to play it.

Edited by FrecLognAizeW

That reveal trailer has me a little more psyched for it.  Love Telltale, love The Walking Dead... I'm interesting in seeing if this is an attempt to tie the comic/show to the game, and if it is, how they go about it.  It could be really, really good.  It could be kind of cornball-ish.

Then again, I guess they already did a little bit having

Glenn

...in the first episode of Season One.

Did they say if this was going to be considered DLC?  Or a new game altogether?  I think I remember hearing you need to own at least one episode of Season Two to play it.

Both of your questions where answered when the game was announced, yes, the game is linked to the comics (not the show), all of them are actually, ever since the first one, and are all canon to them. And you'll need the first episode of Season 2 to play this one, it will be like 400 Days was for the 1st season.

Both of your questions where answered when the game was announced, yes, the game is linked to the comics (not the show), all of them are actually, ever since the first one, and are all canon to them. And you'll need the first episode of Season 2 to play this one, it will be like 400 Days was for the 1st season.

I know the game is (and have all been) canon.  I meant will there be a tie in/crossover specifically in this mini-series.

For example, could Michonne meet Clementine, or Kenny, or Lee, or anyone we know from the game series thus far.  Maybe she'll come across the Everett family pharmacy, Wellington, or Howe's Hardware.

You know, that kind of stuff.  I guess we wouldn't really know beforehand though.

Edited by FrecLognAizeW

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...