Gwent - Problems obtaining last few random cards, possible gliche.

Okay, I know everyone has been having problems with obtaining gwent cards. I felt as if things were going really well for me until I got down to only needing three cards to complete the collection. The problem I'm having with this is that supposable the only way to get these cards I need is by winning them from random players. When I got to Skellige is was playing gwent as you normally would to win the cards, everything was going good and then I hit a brick wall. Even the new NPC's that I meet will not grant me the cards I need. Most of the time the only reward is Crowns. The cards I need are Toruviel, Vriheed Cadet and Ballista(?) (Not sure about this one, saw it in a guide, but said you don't need it). I also need the Zoltan Chivey card that you are supposed to win from the tutorial guy but I heard somewhere It will be patched next and will be under Hanging Man's tree. If anyone else is having the same problem as me please feel free to discuss and provide help if you have any solutions or heard any news about this.

EDIT: The cards showed up today out of nowhere. After almost three days the cards showed up in my Gwent deck. Not sure if this is a little glichey but I 110% know that I did not have the cards I needed a few days ago. This is strange, new merchants I never met before give me crap (Crowns and crafting items, sometimes only Crowns) when I play them and then a few days later the cards show up in my deck. Did anyone else have this happen?

Edited by Greenthumb914

I'm still in the beggining of the game, but I'm having the 'trouble' to load the game every time I get a repeated card.

But is good to hear that this may happen while I'm almost finishing my deck...

(...) Even the new NPC's that I meet will not grant me the cards I need. Most of the time the only reward is Crowns. (...)

I should note that, if the NPC is only rewarding Crowns, then you must've played with them already, but forgot which were the rewards. It's not normal for a new NPC to grant you only Crowns, but it could be a serious bug, because the game has its flaws, and you could have discovered a new one.

@DropeRj For some reason I can't quote back to you. This random card thing is strange because I'm sure that I had never played that NPC before. I actually had to take a boat just to get to the island and unlocked a fast travel sign right next to the NPC.

If you are having trouble with repeat cards try to fast travel to a different part of the world (Vazima Palace has the shortest load time) and then go back. I can't 100% confirm but I'm sure this will reset the available card pool selection.