E3 2015 Trailer

Xel

So I was watching the showcase with my friend and I'm not even kidding when I say that I cried the whole way through and then for about 10 minutes after it had ended - especially since I really wasn't expecting anything about KH3 at E3 this year. How incredible does this look though!? (Also 100% down for a Tangled world, it looked so good!)

• Like 2

I know right a release date would've been a cherry on top but it is really expected since Tetsuya Nomura was working as a Co-director with Hajima Tabata on FFXV and now he moved to work on Kingdom Hearts 3. 

Edited by the_drag0n2

Can't wait to see if Lightning shows up in this game much like Cloud and Squall once did, just so I can watch all the butt hurt FF13 haters jump off this project not unlike a mob of Norwegian rats abandoning a sinking ship.

It's possible. Lightning is one of the most famous female protagonists in recent games.

Gameplay looked amazing!! I honestly couldn't contain my excitement, this fucken E3 I tell u is ridiculous...Really wanna say "It's the best E3 in years".

So many fucken games I didn't even fucken think would be released are being announced(games like Nier 2 & Last Guardian..etc).

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Here are live updates from the "Spotlight on Kingdom Hearts" event:

4:55PM (USA PST): Square Enix's "Spotlight on Kingdom Hearts" is about to begin! The official Kingdom Hearts Twitter has just announced that series director Tetsuya Nomura will be speaking here about the E3 2015 announcements.

5:00PM (USA PST): The stream has been delayed by 15 minutes. It will be starting soon!

5:20PM (USA PST): The stream has begun, Tetsuya Nomura and Co-Director Tai Yasue have appeared!

sml_gallery_45323_1262_226872.png

5:25PM (USA PST): Tetsuya Nomura explains the reason behind Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ.

5:30PM (USA PST): Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is stated that it takes place before the keyblade war. They revealed a chart of the storyline which you can see below. 

5:41PM (USA PST): Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts III and it's recent news at E3!

5:43PM (USA PST): The reason behind Tangled is because of the characteristics of Rapunzel, her determination and hair, making for an interesting battle style according to Nomura.

5:49PM (USA PST): Nomura was asked if there are other worlds to expect in Kingdom Hearts III he replies that they met with Disney and expect to see more news regarding world selection soon.

5:51PM (USA PST): The inspiration behind Sora's new outfit in Kingdom Hearts III is that many fans were devoted to the Kingdom Hearts II outfit and Nomura listened. He took the designs from Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts 3D: [Dream Drop Distance] which is what drove the design of his new outfit in Kingdom Hearts III.

sml_gallery_45323_1262_9887.jpg

5:58PM (USA PST): Nomura confirms that Sora has the same size and proportion as he did in Kingdom Hearts II.

6:02PM (USA PST): Attraction flow is a major part of gameplay in Kingdom Hearts III also that the rides / theme park attractions will be a major feature in Kingdom Hearts III.

sml_gallery_45323_1262_68211.jpg

Following the E3 2015 Trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, and the announcement that a Tangled world will appear in the game, Square Enix has posted via the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page that Tangled will be the first Disney world you visit in the game

Some of the screenshots taken from the trailer: 

gallery_1_1259_116260.png 

gallery_1_1259_216585.png 

gallery_1_1259_1252037.png 

gallery_1_1259_27157.png 

gallery_1_1259_2086244.png 

gallery_1_1259_392624.png 

gallery_1_1259_1620510.png 

Edited by the_drag0n2
  • Like 1

That looks amazing, I really hope the worlds are open world and explorable. I hope the story about young Xehanort and Eraqus is in the game too, it seems interesting.

Would love to see them add Final Fantasy worlds too. Also, Sephiroth, if I don't see that son of a gun. I'll go choke Nomura-san.

• Like 1

Would love to see them add Final Fantasy worlds too. Also, Sephiroth, if I don't see that son of a gun. I'll go choke Nomura-san.

Yeah visiting FF worlds would be great, there haven't been any in the other Kingdom Hearts games I've played. Also Sephiroth must be in KH3 to finish the mini-story between him and Cloud (which imo drags on too long with those 1 minute cutscenes per main game).

• Like 2