E3 2015 Trailer

Xel

I hope they doesn't make too many spin-off's after this and focus more on main story, because KH has soooo much things to know about that sometimes are a bit confusing.
For example, if I didn't play KH: Birth by sleep, I think I wouldn't know about the whole story and that the first two guys were Xehanort and the other one, but they're like kids in the trailer so... damn lol

Anyway, hoping to get my PS4 by holiday's this year and with it all these amazing games :)!

Guys. Someone pointed out to me that the chess pieces that young Xehanort and young Eraqus use, could possibly represent the 7 guardians of light vs the 13 vessels of darkness. It makes total sense. If you look at the very end, you see the two pieces that are raised higher, the one has a crown on it, the same crown pendent that Sora has worn in every single game. And the other symbol would represent Xehanort. If you look closely through those parts of the trailer, you can also see symbols that would represent others, such as King Mickey, Riku, Isa/Saix, Xigbar/Braig. 

It's completely insane that Nomura would include such detail into this trailer. I seriously cannot wait for this game! Kingdom Hearts is the best!

• Like 1

Guys. Someone pointed out to me that the chess pieces that young Xehanort and young Eraqus use, could possibly represent the 7 guardians of light vs the 13 vessels of darkness. It makes total sense. If you look at the very end, you see the two pieces that are raised higher, the one has a crown on it, the same crown pendent that Sora has worn in every single game. And the other symbol would represent Xehanort. If you look closely through those parts of the trailer, you can also see symbols that would represent others, such as King Mickey, Riku, Isa/Saix, Xigbar/Braig. 

It's completely insane that Nomura would include such detail into this trailer. I seriously cannot wait for this game! Kingdom Hearts is the best!

I absolutely agree, I've noticed that there's some foreshadowing in the beginning of the trailer. it's quite intriguing I'm always fascinated by stuff like that, I'm sure Nomura won't disappoint me.

Edited by the_drag0n2