Tips and tricks for Deathwish?

Hi all,

So I wanted to start this topic to discuss strategies on whatever heists on Deathwish mode, how to " easily " stealth them or rush them, and if you have any tricks in general to do in Deathwish mode, wich is hard as hell!

So I've done Hoxton breakout day one, pretty easy, done on first trial was just to basicly ignore ennemies and just move from cover to cover when you see pillars in front of building in the street just go hide there and there before the parking, the ticket machine provides great cover, then inside the parking lot, there's a break in the police assault so use that to spread away from your teammates to open doors to find the computer, careful about the bulldozer inside, and then the rest is pretty easy, hack computer, strap off metal parts from the car and off you go.

But day 2 is a whole other thing, while you get continuous bulldozers raids, trying to avoid them is pointless, you'll only avoid one to get cercled by a whole gang of bulldo's, so I was wondering if maybe someone had a trick for that one?

And skills or perks that would largely contribute to staying alive?

Thanks and good luck to all the heisters out there! :)

Oh and if anyone would know if achieving all heist on a high difficulty, does it also unlocks trophies from difficulty below?

I haven't done Deathwish difficulty yet but the Steam Community has a number of great guides you can take a look at. At this point, we should be just about caught up with the PC version of the game. 

Payday 2 Deathwish Guide

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303475657

Payday 2 Optimal Weapon Loadouts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=251751235

Wixardo... Before I read this post and these forums.. I have been playing with my French Canadian friends and I've been Wolf since payday 1 dlc.. So tech was obviously my first and at 88 it's my only build I've put points into.. One of my payday 1 pals was using this Thanatos, so I thought I'd give it a shot since it can down bulldozers and skull dozers in like 2-3 shots! Hahaha! So needless to say I am the techsniper you speak of, relying heavily on my skills in c4 and my MVP sentry turrets.

Very impressed that you and your friend ran this with two Randoms.. It can be frustrating playing with Randoms as you must party chat in order to talk on the mics amongst each other.. Especially impressive taking death wish into consideration.. Even easier death wish missions like rats can be seemingly impossible without having fluidity and chemistry with fellow players.. I can't imagine doing hoxton breakout with Randoms..

I agree with wixardo. #1 tip would be DONT PANIC.. #2 make sure everyone knows their role and what/how/when/where to do what they need to do (ie where to place supplies and when to place said supplies) #3 don't give up. The more you try, the better you get. The more the stage becomes bearable and the more you start to overcome it's bullshit. It becomes easier with time.