Thoughts?

Koori504

I notice a few things off the Bat ...

1 - There does not appear to be any difficulty trophies.  That is interesting.

2 - I hope that trophies like "Choice of Weapons" - "Use all five Batmobile weapons successfully in one tank battle." are not missable.

3 - No riddler trophies to find, but there are riddler challenges.  I am interested to know what those will be.

4 - Looks like it will need at least part of a second play through for "The Long Halloween" = "Wayne vs Crane in New Story +."

Overall I am very interested and I plan on getting this platinum.

It looks like a lot of fun stuff to accomplish for the plat. I have not looked at the secret trophies to avoid spoilers so I don't know what those entail. But I'm glad these dlc packs I preordered are getting some trophies unlike the knightfall pack from origins. SUPER PUMPED!

Im glad there no online trophies

It's a single player game. Why would there be online trophies?

I'm still very excited for this game. I do believe the biggest DLC pack isn't day 1, but I could be wrong. I'll simply enjoy the game and maybe attempt to go for the platinum. Which is a longshot because I never platinumed Asylum, City, or Origins.

It's a single player game.

Arkham origins have online trophies i thought they were going to add mp on arkham knight

I'm still very excited for this game. I do believe the biggest DLC pack isn't day 1, but I could be wrong. I'll simply enjoy the game and maybe attempt to go for the platinum. Which is a longshot because I never platinumed Asylum, City, or Origins.

Arkham origin have mp trophies i thought they were going to add mp to arkham knight hopefully.i should get this game next week and im going to try to platinum

Edited by Condemned09

Batman: Arkham Origins has multiplayer trophies while Asylum and City's doesn't.

---

All of the whining on here just because of Day 1 DLCs with trophies is pretty pathetic, some fans you guys are if you're going to let something stupid like this prevent you from buying it right now.  Trophies aren't important the game is.

I already digital pre-ordered the premium edition which was $89.79 because of the discount for pre-ordering and I don't give a shit about the GameStop DLC.

Edited by Shaun

Batman: Arkham Origins has multiplayer trophies while Asylum and City's doesn't.

---

All of the whining on here just because of Day 1 DLCs with trophies is pretty pathetic, some fans you guys are if you're going to let something stupid like this prevent you from buying it right now.  Trophies aren't important the game is.

I already digital pre-ordered the premium edition which was $89.79 because of the discount for pre-ordering and I don't give a shit about the GameStop DLC.

I think that you are totally missing the point of the argument if your response is "trophies aren't important".  Most of the complaints I have heard are about day 1 dlc and pre-order content in general, the trophies are just a twist of the knife that we have already been stabbed with.  And it's nice that you can pay $90 for your video games, but many people out there can't afford that, and they feel ripped off because there is all this content that is ready to be released with the game, but they need to fork over even more money to get it.  Also, you say that you don't give a shit about GameStop DLC, but that doesn't mean that nobody should care about it.  People who are saying you shouldn't buy it, are telling you to vote with your wallet, and if you have a problem with the DLC market or Pre-order culture the way it is, you should stop contributing to it.  It isn't just because there are trophies hidden behind day 1 DLC.

I am not adding any opinion here, as I have already contributed to this conversation in other places, I was just trying to clarify the argument because you seemed to have it all wrong.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 1

I think that you are totally missing the point of the argument if your response is "trophies aren't important".  Most of the complaints I have heard are about day 1 dlc and pre-order content in general, the trophies are just a twist of the knife that we have already been stabbed with.  And it's nice that you can pay $90 for your video games, but many people out there can't afford that, and they feel ripped off because there is all this content that is ready to be released with the game, but they need to fork over even more money to get it.  Also, you say that you don't give a shit about GameStop DLC, but that doesn't mean that nobody should care about it.  People who are saying you shouldn't buy it, are telling you to vote with your wallet, and if you have a problem with the DLC market or Pre-order culture the way it is, you should stop contributing to it.  It isn't just because there are trophies hidden behind day 1 DLC.

I am not adding any opinion here, as I have already contributed to this conversation in other places, I was just trying to clarify the argument because you seemed to have it all wrong.

I don't care about the GameStop DLC which is what I meant, I never said nobody should care about it (don't be putting words in my mouth I never said), I don't have a single problem with the DLC market nor pre-order that comes with DLCs, they aren't required to platinum the game, the base game is $59.99 which isn't anything new and I believe even that came with the pre-order DLCs although I'm not completely sure.  I actually paid $89.79 for the premium edition but that isn't important.

DLCs aren't going to hinder you from getting the platinum you just can't 100% complete it which for me isn't an issue.