Thoughts?

Koori504

I don't care about the GameStop DLC which is what I meant, I never said nobody should care about it (don't be putting words in my mouth I never said), I don't have a single problem with the DLC market nor pre-order that comes with DLCs, they aren't required to platinum the game, the base game is $59.99 which isn't anything new and I believe even that came with the pre-order DLCs although I'm not completely sure.  I actually paid $89.79 for the premium edition but that isn't important.

DLCs aren't going to hinder you from getting the platinum you just can't 100% complete it which for me isn't an issue.

Ok, I think that you misunderstood again.  when I use the word "you" it was the royal you.  It was to represent the people who were complaining, and what they were complaining about.  I admit it was a poor choice of words.  Their underlying complaint isn't about trophies, that was just salt in the wound.  The thing that gets them so upset is the fact that all this DLC exists, when they feel that it should be part of the game.  DLC is one thing when it releases a month after the game came out, but to have DLC available day 1, or even worse already on the disc, they feel that they are being gouged.  So they aren't deciding not to buy the game because of trophies, they are trying to vote with their wallets to try and tell WB and other developers that they do not like the practices they are doing, and would like them to stop.

As for putting words in your mouth, you have to understand that your attitude throughout your post, using words like "whining" and "pathetic" made it sound like you were trying to convey that fact that people who don't agree with your way of thinking are wrong and should change.  So if that was not what you meant, I take it back and am sorry for it, but that was what lead me to that impression.

DLCs aren't going to hinder you from getting the platinum you just can't 100% complete it which for me isn't an issue.

That is perfect that you do not have an issue with the DLC practice and that you will enjoy the game despite what they are doing, but you have to understand that does not mean everyone needs to share your opinion, and it does not make the others pathetic or whiny if they express their dislike.  That was all I was trying to convey.

• Like 1

Batman: Arkham Origins has multiplayer trophies while Asylum and City's doesn't.

---

All of the whining on here just because of Day 1 DLCs with trophies is pretty pathetic, some fans you guys are if you're going to let something stupid like this prevent you from buying it right now.  Trophies aren't important the game is.

I already digital pre-ordered the premium edition which was $89.79 because of the discount for pre-ordering and I don't give a shit about the GameStop DLC.

True, but Origins was made by WB. Asylum, City and Knight were made by Rocksteady. They had no reason to put multiplayer into the game.

True, but Origins was made by WB. Asylum, City and Knight were made by Rocksteady. They had no reason to put multiplayer into the game.

I agree, Origins didn't need multiplayer at all (I hate multiplayer anyways) but the game is so badly made that I wonder if it even sold that well since it's got FPS, freezing and long loading time issues throughout a large portion of the game (this is in the PC & PS3 version of the game and I hear they refused to fix it) and the story is so short I forgot most of it already.