How do you change your Trophy stats border color?

Go to solution Solved by Avatar_Of_Battle,

Ahhh...I see. Thanks

You're welcome. I remember a thread where the user had red lettered game titles and it matched his border. I had never noticed before so I inquired about it lol.

Where that thread is now is a mystery to me. It actually was just on the recent forum posts because someone randomly posted in it today after 2 weeks. 

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I know it's a outdated post, but I don't think it would be useful to create a new one.

I changed the color on my PS4, PS3 and even my PSVita.

Still, the color border of my trophy stats didn't change ?

What can I do to change it after everything I have done ?

Thanks. =) 

30 minutes ago, Alystera said:

Hi,

I know it's a outdated post, but I don't think it would be useful to create a new one.

Thanks. =) 

You might have to earn a trophy and sync your profile on PSNP.

13 hours ago, Alystera said:

Thank you for the reply.

I already have few trophies, even a platinum. We can see them on my profile. I don't know what to do now.

Have you earned a trophy and synced after changing your color? Mine changed after changing color on ps3 system profile, when new trophies were synced I’m pretty sure. 

You definitely do not have to earn a trophy. Just change the color, sync your profile and update it on this site. I sometimes switch between orange and blue depending on my current background/avatar. So @Alystera I think your doing something wrong.

oGf49Ut.jpg

You need to change the colors here. If you have been doing this, I don’t understand. Good luck.

18 hours ago, Alystera said:

Hi,

Thanks. =) 

I dont think you are changing it right. I mean..I dont think the ps4 can even change the color of your border to reflect it on here.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
changed reflex to reflect...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know you can change the color of the border and the stats if you change the color on your profile on the ps3, but when i did that and updated my profile, nothing changed. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I have to earn a trophy on the ps3 first? Is it it PSNProfiles?

Until further notice, you are stuck with the border colour you had previously set on PS3 or VITA. There was a topic a while ago that initially discussed how to change that colour but also sheds light on that it is currently not possible for border colour changes to be reflected on PSNP. If you’d like, you can check it out and also read Sly’s response here:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 9:15 AM, Sly Ripper said:

We can't get it atm, it will most likely just become an option in the settings here to change it.

I hope it does become an option, because I really don't want to be stuck with the one color to which I had it set when it stopped working. I know it's a tiny, inconsequential thing, but I just like it when it's coordinated with my avatar. ?

• Like 3