How do you change your Trophy stats border color?

Go to solution Solved by Avatar_Of_Battle,

• 1 month later...
On 23-3-2019 at 9:45 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Hope it either gets fixed or an option to change it comes soon. Want to change it to purple.

Still not fixed ? I have this stupid banner color since December now. I want it black again.

Edited by geronimodegraaf

I'm curious if that is possible anymore. It's more of a Ps3 feature, something must had changed. I mean now its pulling About me from PS4 and not PS3. I would be nice if we could just change it here from this site and completely remove the ps3 data pulling for that feature.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

It depends on what role you have on the site, blue is for members, yellow for premium, purple for cheaters, green for mods and red for the owner. 

Orange for the guide team too! Can't forget those guys.

I also loled at "purple for cheaters." I know what you meant (cheater removal team), but it sounded like the purple labels you as a cheater. xD

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

It depends on what role you have on the site, blue is for members, yellow for premium, purple for cheaters, green for mods and red for the owner. 

Thanks for that information

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Orange for the guide team too! Can't forget those guys.

I also loled at "purple for cheaters." I know what you meant (cheater removal team), but it sounded like the purple labels you as a cheater. xD

So is there anyway to get a color as normal human beeing?

34 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Thanks for that information

So is there anyway to get a color as normal human beeing?

24 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Members are only Blue which you are or Yellow if you buy premium, that's all we get.

What @LucianaRosethorn said is correct. You're either blue or gold. That's all there is to it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Hey I have seen people with different colors on their names when you look who is browsing a topic. Is there a way to become Brown, Black or Cyan?

I hope you like yellow :)

Edited by Game_Knot

So on this topic, when does premium status get applied to a forum account after premium has been purchased?

I only ask as I bought it a bit ago and while my trophy profile was upgraded instantly, I don't see changes on the forums yet.

20 minutes ago, JellySoupForever said:

So on this topic, when does premium status get applied to a forum account after premium has been purchased?

I only ask as I bought it a bit ago and while my trophy profile was upgraded instantly, I don't see changes on the forums yet.

Usually it takes a few hours to apply to the forums

• 4 weeks later...