How do you change your Trophy stats border color?

Go to solution Solved by Avatar_Of_Battle,

Maybe the site should just remove the bar completely since PS4 users never even had a chance to choose one, and since it's non-existant on the newest gen, I also think our profiles here would look so much more slick and neat without it, what are your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, SainbowRix said:

Maybe the site should just remove the bar completely since PS4 users never even had a chance to choose one, and since it's non-existant on the newest gen, I also think our profiles here would look so much more slick and neat without it, what are your thoughts?

It's about the bar and our page colours

Some day it will be available

3 hours ago, SainbowRix said:

Hey guys, any updates on the issue?

Same question

@Sly Ripper

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Do we really need it?

Of course not, but the point is users here want a custom experience and there doesn't seem to be any motivation to provide it.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 6:54 PM, mako-heart said:

5 years and nothing lol. Not even an update.

It's really been not quite 2 years.  The original post in 2015 was because they didn't know how to get it to change.  The problem where the change no longer syncs to this website started around November 2018.
It would be nice if we could just customise it here, since I assume there is no incentive on Sony's part to facilitate the syncing of PS3 or PSVita profile info.  Or I wonder if there could be a way to pull the PS4 profile background color... I'd prefer controlling it here instead, since the PS4 color is tied to whatever cover image is being used.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, DaisyVilla102 said:

I'd prefer controlling it here instead, since the PS4 color is tied to whatever cover image is being used.

Not entirely true. If you use the ps app, you are actually given a set amount of colors to choose, I think 21 colors to be exact. But you lose the option to pick the couple of similar colors you get on PS4.

50 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Not entirely true. If you use the ps app, you are actually given a set amount of colors to choose, I think 21 colors to be exact. But you lose the option to pick the couple of similar colors you get on PS4.

Oh, cool!  I never played with it on there.  I'd probably end up setting it from the PS4 rather than the app, since you can at least get "custom" colors based on the picture.  So I guess I'd only prefer controlling it from here if we had lots of colors from which to choose.  Of course it's all moot anyway since it's not tied to this border here anymore AND we can't change it here, but... now I know a new way to customize my PS profile.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...