Digimon Cyber Sleuth Finally being localized to America and Europe but only to PS4

Just be happy they even decide to release it here. 

tch... boo... me want Vita version... no vita version no buy  <_<

I'm not being rude and yes, what I going to say sounds stupid but there's console racism going around and the name of the victim is called Vita. 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 3

I don't care anymore, I just want a new Digimon game (I know there is All Star Rumble, but I'm talking about rpg ones) on whatever platform they want to put it on...

I was gonna import it, but ended up importing Cheese cake and Green Tea kit-kats xD

Edited by mody94_Station
  • Like 2

We're gonna go off of a single listing for a game to confirm the Vita version doesn't exist? I disagree with all of you. I think the Vita version is still gonna get localized. I just think they're going the digital only route for North America.

Keep in mind that Canada is a part of North America and here in NA, Bamco of America is going the digital only route for upcoming Vita version releases such as J-Stars Victory VS+, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and SAO Lost Song. It's upsetting that they're doing this, but the games still exist in some way on Vita here. In fact, all three of those games are getting physical Vita copies in Europe so if Amazon France and/or Amazon UK listed it without a Vita version, I'd be more convinced the Vita version doesn't exist. I think the Vita version will be physical in Europe; given the recent trends.

Edited by Blue Flare

Was this actually ever confirmed, thought it was just a rumor, anyway I hope it does don't care what system it comes out for just as long as it comes out

If it comes out for both systems I'll buy it on both. going to do the same with Sword Art Online Lost Song. and plan on buying Hollow Fragment as well(although I have it on Vita).
Yeah Digimon All Star Rumble wasn't that great, I was hoping Digimon wouldn't die yet with that game being the last one.

thank heavenly god, we are getting it, I wish it was for the PSvita as well but at least we are getting it.

The only person who said the Vita version isn't getting localized is the OP. Sorry McNight, but you created an incredibly misleading title as your source also provides no reason that the Vita version isn't getting localized. The people who have been most vocal about localizing this game are people who have Vitas to play this so I see no reason why it wouldn't be localized. I mean they ditched the PS3 version of Lost Song in favor of a PS4 version, but not Vita.

The reason why no Vita version isn't listed on Amazon Canada is simple: the Vita version will be digital only for North America. Bamco of America (who would handle the Canadian release) has recently been going on the digital only trend for the Vita. J-Stars Victory VS+ and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 for example will be digital only on Vita here. But with the logic all of you are using, the Vita versions for those games were clearly ditched because (GASP) Amazon doesn't have them listed! I'd be willing to bet $20 with any member on this site that the Vita version will make its way westward.

Edited by Blue Flare

I think the more obvious answer is that publishers find it more feasible to expect sales from PS4 titles over Vita titles on the west.

I don't agree with that mentality but all things considered, I don't think it's wrong from a business angle. The Vita holds a more solid ground in Japan, and the PS4 vice versa in the west, and that movement doesn't seem to he shifting in the same way most people think Nintendo is for kids. It's for the masses, not a winnable war, in terms of change for some of these developers. They probably feel that this is the safest way to conduct their business.

Also, yay for more PS4 games. :P

• 2 weeks later...