Digimon Cyber Sleuth Finally being localized to America and Europe but only to PS4

So am I the only one who cares about this?

anyway 15 minutes english gameplay:

Nope, i'm still going to get the English version to finish the Tournaments or whatever they were called :3

Shame, Nokia was't showing (or not enough if she was) in that trailer :eyebrow:

Edited by YaoiGod

So am I the only one who cares about this?

Nooo thats not true^^ . but for me the game is a must have anyways . And when i already know that i buy a game , i dont watch so many trailers (gameplay trailers etc) .

Same with demos or betas .... when i already know i buy the full game , why starting a part of the game that im unable to finish xD.

Ok so the video shows solid and simple gameplay that also gives you the pokemon vibes. You can have more than 6 digimon in reserves and the setting looks great and filled with mistery.

Besides, this game was developed by the same team who made the amazing Chaos Rings saga and the heavily praised Wild Arms.

Yup, very hyped for this one.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-coming-europe-2016

Game got confirmed for Europe. It's digital only across both platforms. Really strange as I thought they'd go physical for both. :/

Only digital? How much will it cost? I just had a tremendous argue with my father but I'm able to buy the game. But if I have to buy a PSN card for it... Well I hope that won't change his mind. Maybe I will go to the story and buy the card alone, so he can't argue after, since it's already bought.

Only digital? How much will it cost? I just had a tremendous argue with my father but I'm able to buy the game. But if I have to buy a PSN card for it... Well I hope that won't change his mind. Maybe I will go to the story and buy the card alone, so he can't argue after, since it's already bought.

That's a pretty old post. About a week after I made that post they confirmed a physical PS4 version for select countries in Europe. What system are you planning to get it on?

That's a pretty old post. About a week after I made that post they confirmed a physical PS4 version for select countries in Europe. What system are you planning to get it on?

... A PS Vita...

:S

Well, goona have to buy it with PSN Cards then. Just hope the game doesn't get more expensive than 50€. It's rare for me to buy games when they are released.

Edited by BrunoBomb

• 3 weeks later...

The game comes out tomorrow and i'm still not sure what the price will be for the Vita. I'm hoping since its subtitled and digital only, Namco will be kind enough to at least reduce the price to $35.

$40 - Vita

$60 - PS4

Vita - 1532 mb

PS4 - 2520 mb

• Like 1

Damn that is small for Ps4, only if other games were like this, 500 gb wouldn't be half bad.

Nitroplus and that HDN aren't up yet either, Sony neglecting Jap games :(

Well It's a port of a Vita game. They didn't enhance it by much other than take off most of the jaggies.