How long it took you to get plat? Took me 2-3 hours max

Lmao GG, Now try Shattered Spear, It maybe gonna take you a bit more time because the controls sucks

Not according to your profile. It says you don't have plat... But even if you have and just haven't updated... It still shows its taken over a month...

Yeah, i updated his account just to see if he had it lol

Edited by Kulzyc

It says you don't have plat, but even if you have It shows its taken over a month [HEAVILY EDITED]

I checked my stats

Quite sure he is talking about in game stats, not the overall time.

I wonder how did him check his stats, but still don't know the exact time and is forced to speculate 2-3h max.

Edited by TheYuriG

Not according to your profile. It says you don't have plat... But even if you have and just haven't updated... It still shows its taken over a month...

In game stats and actual plat time are two vastly different things. I have nearly 430 hours on Skyrim and yet it's taken me nearly 3 years to get 91% of the trophies. 

I know is off topic but how do you managed to play that much, what about the freezes?

I have played across multiple saves and just doing random encounters and quests. I never had too much of a problem with freezing because I disabled saving on travel and rest. Trust me, disabling autosave works wonders for Skyrim. I only really having stability problems when my playtime for a single day goes over 10 hours.

Jesus I need a life.

Edited by AnimeDreama

Well that's because I didn't do it in 1 sitting, I played in short burst throughout the month. Anyways after beating the game,I pressed triangle in the main menu and that brings up the stats. It says 4 hours, but I remember I left it afk for like and hour or more one time. So ya my total time to plat was around 2-3 hours. I mean each mission won't take no longer than 20 min.

In game stats and actual plat time are two vastly different things. I have nearly 430 hours on Skyrim and yet it's taken me nearly 3 years to get 91% of the trophies. 

If you were to see the date and time of each trophy then you would see the actual time it took to plat. What you guys are confused about is the "trophy gap"

That's trophy gap.

But believe me guys this game is piss easy.

Quite sure he is talking about in game stats, not the overall time.

I wonder how did him check his stats, but still don't know the exact time and is forced to speculate 2-3h max.

Ya i should have clarified,sorry. I remember going afk 1 hour or more so that's why I can't say exactly how long it took me.  But def under 4 hrs.

Ok, so I'm confused. What is your point here? You say it took 2-3 hours but thats actually play time. First play to last play was roughly a month. You say you completed it so fast cuz you play a lot of CoD. Um, you're comparing apples and pineapples. The similarities between the two are they have military themes and use guns. That's it. This is an "On rails" shooter, so the computer does 90% of your movement, all you do is shoot and, on occassion, use cover. The game has a very high plat rate (52%!) so that means every other person who pops this into their system gets the plat.

I have the plat to this, not that I would brag on it. How long did it take me? Couldn't bother to guess.

I would recommend plat'ing a real shooter before bragging on how easy it is . . .

Ok, so I'm confused. What is your point here? You say it took 2-3 hours but thats actually play time. First play to last play was roughly a month. You say you completed it so fast cuz you play a lot of CoD. Um, you're comparing apples and pineapples. The similarities between the two are they have military themes and use guns. That's it. This is an "On rails" shooter, so the computer does 90% of your movement, all you do is shoot and, on occassion, use cover. The game has a very high plat rate (52%!) so that means every other person who pops this into their system gets the plat.

I have the plat to this, not that I would brag on it. How long did it take me? Couldn't bother to guess.

I would recommend plat'ing a real shooter before bragging on how easy it is . . .I

I know is off topic but how do you managed to play that much, what about the freezes?

That's odd. I didn't experience any freezes. I'm actually played it off ps now. So maybe the disc ver. freezes?

I would recommend plat'ing a real shooter before bragging on how easy it is . . .

Look man. I understand you are trying to say. I get it, so I'm sorry if that makes you feel better? Anyways I'm not really interested platting any fps atm. Usually I just play the multiplayer. I guess heavy fire was so easy I decided to give it a shot. I also saw the average time to plat it is 4-6 hours on a trophy guide. So I did it in 2-3 hrs like I already stated. Not a big deal, this topic discussion was meant for fun, so please don't eat me :I

Edited by daprince001x
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...