Fifa 16 hopes

ITzRoryOC

Hey guys. What are your hopes for Fifa 16? My hopes for Fifa 16 are for players who are 6 foot 5 who have 85 strength to feel that way. I also hope EA fix the refs and linesmen. Anyone who has played Fifa 15 will know what im talking about. So what are yere hopes?

A much needed career mode update. The parts where it shows a player getting the ball for a throw in, goalkeepers putting the ball down for a goal kick, most likely hidden loading screens but annoying, get rid. Every foul results in two players pushing each other like girls  :facepalm: . Slow time down when getting booked. If the ref gives a player a card, time is still going fast so it wastes 3 minutes of match time. Some people use it to waste time. Make custom league/cups would be great. No matter what team you are playing,the last 15 minutes the AI will either got all out attack or park the bus. Also make it a bit possible to win the ball back when they are wasting time would be nice  :shakefist:

Just a few things off the top of my head. I'm sure I would think of a lot more if I played Fifa 15 right now  :eyebrow:

A much needed career mode update. The parts where it shows a player getting the ball for a throw in, goalkeepers putting the ball down for a goal kick, most likely hidden loading screens but annoying, get rid. Every foul results in two players pushing each other like girls  :facepalm: . Slow time down when getting booked. If the ref gives a player a card, time is still going fast so it wastes 3 minutes of match time. Some people use it to waste time. Make custom league/cups would be great. No matter what team you are playing,the last 15 minutes the AI will either got all out attack or park the bus. Also make it a bit possible to win the ball back when they are wasting time would be nice  :shakefist:

Just a few things off the top of my head. I'm sure I would think of a lot more if I played Fifa 15 right now  :eyebrow:

I would have to disagree with you. In my opinion the little details in a match are great! I would like them to continue making the little things in game to make it more realistic.