Got the game early!

Yukizm69

I received the game this morning and only had a chance to 'play' it now. There's already an update file which was around 4GB (ish). The game also has another installation when you boot up the game and can see an estimate (30 minutes) on the main menu.

For all those wondering what the PS4 pre-order bonuses are, I got the advertised Harley Quinn DLC and the Scarecrow Mission Pack and a Skin pack which I do not know what it consists of as well. The thing is I can't redeem the codes and was wondering if this is the same issue like on the PS3, where you have to wait till release day in order to download?

Edited by Yukizm69

The thing is I can't redeem the codes and was wondering if this is the same issue like on the PS3, where you have to wait till release day in order to download?

Yup. Chances are the dlc isint in the store (or just unlocked yet).

• Like 1

You dirty bastard! Tell me what you think about the game after you've had a bit of playtime, this is easily one of my most anticipated titles this year. 

Parker

Haha, was surprised when I got the phone call that I received it early today to be honest. Unfortunately I won't be able to play it as much as I like to till Saturday evening, since I have full shifts tomorrow and Saturday, but from what I saw and played around with the game is absolutely gorgeous! The new Batsuit is also amazingly detailed in game and Gotham city is huge, with little to no frame-rate issues at all.

Also not to spoil much the introduction is a bit of a surprise to be honest and you're free to roam around Gotham almost instantly. :D 

I'm probably getting the game tomorrow. It was supposed to be here Tuesday but fucking customs are holding it for dear fucking life to piss me off.

"C'mon Gus, we have to get that shipped to HaSoOon-MHD's house on time for once"

"Nuh uh!"

how hell you got so early :blink: i pre ordered mine weeks ago and GAME took my money out on Wednesday :hmm:

I pre-ordered mine from a local guy here and does deliveries all over the country (there are tons who do business like that here), always got my pre-orders early from him. Don't ask me from where he orders them though as I have no clue. :P

I pre-ordered mine from a local guy here and does deliveries all over the country (there are tons who do business like that here), always got my pre-orders early from him. Don't ask me from where he orders them though as I have no clue. :P

All stores that sell physical copies get them early, but are instructed not to distribute them until release day.  However small retailers sometimes do not follow those practices and either ship out or start selling copies early.  This doesn't tend to be an issue in the US, but it has become an issue in Europe, at least for the company I work for.  Considering how many games have day 1 patches, it really only hurts the consumer to get a sometimes broken game early, encounter tons of bugs, then have to wait 3+ days for a patch anyway.  Not always the case, but it does happen a lot.

• Like 2