EU version 1.00 seeds

Hello everybody,

like the topic says i am playing the european version of bindings of isaac. Right now i am using the seed "CONFETTI" to get the work done. Without seeds it is pretty hard for me to get through the game.

Does anyone know more seeds working on the eu 1.00 version of the game? All seeds i have tried did not work for me.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently worked on this, here is my list of EU 1.00 Eden seeds for those unobtainable items

MEAT! - B7RN BZ9M

Mongo Baby - PN06 EVBR

Steven - CVAR YPLV

MissingNo - DMGA HAZ3

8 Ball - TDGC 4Z38

Super Bandage - YD2Q RWXF

1UP - KZX6 VKRG

Large Odd Mushroom - 6CDR C2A3

Gladiators Belt - 467J LC71

Remember these are seeds using Eden, she starts with the item listed, hopefully I have typed them up right, unfortunately I can't find my monster manual seed.

For clearing hard modes in 1.00 EU I used XMQF YKK1, there is a curse room with item + 4 spiders at start, suitable for curse room exploiting, Ipecac, moms wig and pyromaniac doesnt take to long to get from it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 04/11/2015 at 8:03 PM, Naks said:

Recently worked on this, here is my list of EU 1.00 Eden seeds for those unobtainable items

MEAT! - B7RN BZ9M

Mongo Baby - PN06 EVBR

Steven - CVAR YPLV

MissingNo - DMGA HAZ3

8 Ball - TDGC 4Z38

Super Bandage - YD2Q RWXF

1UP - KZX6 VKRG

Large Odd Mushroom - 6CDR C2A3

Gladiators Belt - 467J LC71

Remember these are seeds using Eden, she starts with the item listed, hopefully I have typed them up right, unfortunately I can't find my monster manual seed.

For clearing hard modes in 1.00 EU I used XMQF YKK1, there is a curse room with item + 4 spiders at start, suitable for curse room exploiting, Ipecac, moms wig and pyromaniac doesnt take to long to get from it.

Thanks for the info on the seeds!

Could you explain what you mean by the cursed room exploit? From the sounds of things this isn't a D6 Isaac thing i keep hearing of but something you can do for all characters to make their hard runs easy?

• 3 months later...