Possible Solution for bugs/glitches

CaptainAskHole

01 - For those who have NOT started playing the game: Once downloaded, start the update of the same. Before start the play session ( make sure the game is fully updated), then disconnect the network / internet your PS4 to not have the risk of appearing out of nowhere an update and the same fuc* your game with bugs/glitches, once u got the platinum, reconnect to the internet normally.

02 - For those who have started playing and have problems: REMOVE ALL the game, saves, etc. Go back to step "01".

I recommend that when you are changing cities make two saves in two different slots...when moving to another city, if your game crashes and lose your save, you have a backup.

01 - For those who have NOT started playing the game: Once downloaded, start the update of the same. Before start the play session ( make sure the game is fully updated), then disconnect the network / internet your PS4 to not have the risk of appearing out of nowhere an update and the same fuc* your game with bugs/glitches, once u got the platinum, reconnect to the internet normally.

02 - For those who have started playing and have problems: REMOVE ALL the game, saves, etc. Go back to step "01".

I recommend that when you are changing cities make two saves in two different slots...when moving to another city, if your game crashes and lose your save, you have a backup.

You could post these in the Ether One guide comments, so it can be added to the guide too.

SCREW this fu**ing game, ffs! I got 3 times into the Mine, but when I want to teleport to other locations for collectibles the game freeze on me every time and corrupt my saves, so I have to play it again. It's really pain in the ass altough I can get to the Mine in like 90 minutes. Really want the gold trophies and the platinum one, but I think it's impossible for me.