Zenpai's Temple of Trophies

Zenpai

Updated with LEGO Marvel's Avengers.

Nice work on your plat collection so far. Finish off Persona 4, before going on to plat something else. Trophy wise, I would also recommend tackling the Trine, inFAMOUS, the rest of the God of War games, Darksiders, L.A. Noire, Okami HD and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. I see Uncharted is on your future games list, good choice. I recommend the PS3 versions, if only cause for the 100% You'll have to beat the absurdly difficult modes on the remastered editions.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

FUUUUUU, you mentioned Marie hate :P

I said the character was fine (she would have worked okay as a "mere" social link), just that everything surrounding her was poorly implemented. I also spoke well of the Vita, so... free pass? :awesome:

(Also, real talk, here: would you like her even half as much if she wasn't voiced by Hanazawa Kana? ;) )

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Pretty good choices for what you want to play.

I highly recommend Bloodborne. Excellent game that isn't very difficult in my opinion but never holds your hand either. Common enemies can kill you if you're not careful, as I soon learned after many, many deaths.

Witcher and Skyrim are good choices too. Very time consuming. I've spent a good 35 hours on Witcher 3, but the trophies I've earned don't really reflect that as I've been mostly exploring and trying to find every single 'question mark' on the maps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Pretty good choices for what you want to play.

I highly recommend Bloodborne. Excellent game that isn't very difficult in my opinion but never holds your hand either. Common enemies can kill you if you're not careful, as I soon learned after many, many deaths.

Witcher and Skyrim are good choices too. Very time consuming. I've spent a good 35 hours on Witcher 3, but the trophies I've earned don't really reflect that as I've been mostly exploring and trying to find every single 'question mark' on the maps.

I'm really excited to play many of the games on my backlog ☺️ Seems you're really into medieval RPGs ?

Sadly, many of the games on my backlog are huge and/or have a lot of sequels, which is going to make getting rid of it extremely time-consuming. Well, considering I just quit my job (it wasn't working out for me), maybe I can make a bit of a bigger dent on it until my next venture ?

7 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I'm really excited to play many of the games on my backlog 263a.png Seems you're really into medieval RPGs 1f61d.png

Sadly, many of the games on my backlog are huge and/or have a lot of sequels, which is going to make getting rid of it extremely time-consuming. Well, considering I just quit my job (it wasn't working out for me), maybe I can make a bit of a bigger dent on it until my next venture 1f61c.png

No not really. I just feel the ones I mentioned are very good for what they are.

Yeah Witcher 3 and Skyrim will probably take at least 200 hours minimum for both, if not more depending on whether you want to casually enjoy the games or try to speed through the trophies. That's just for the base game, for the DLC you're looking at around 250 hours or more.

It's definitely worth it though. Witcher 3 so far to me has been terrific from start to finish. It's just so damn long that it's hard for me to dedicate my time on one game when it can take upwards of a whole month to complete.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed you have over 500 hidden trophies on your account.

Are these games you hated but have no intention of going back to?

Good luck with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I'm absolutely bad at fighting games, so no way would I ever finish that.

• 1 month later...

Updated with Platinum #27: Nier: Automata.

Also updated the section Currently Working on with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

On 10/05/2018 at 2:10 AM, Spaz said:

I noticed you have over 500 hidden trophies on your account.

Are these games you hated but have no intention of going back to?

A few, but not the majority, by far. As I said in the introduction, most of them were games my brother played on my account before we both realized he could just make another account for himself in the same console (I was too used to the general system used in the Playstation 2 :P ). Since I want my profile to show my collection, and only my collection, I hid my brother's games, even though he also amassed quite a few Platinum trophies.

Though yes, I did also hide a few games I hated (or didn't like all that much) and have no intention of going back to. Shouldn't be all that many, though.

On 10/05/2018 at 2:10 AM, Spaz said:

Good luck with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I'm absolutely bad at fighting games, so no way would I ever finish that.

Let's see how I'll fare ? I did manage to get all the online trophies out of the way and didn't fare too badly with Dragon Ball FighterZ, which was made by the same developer, so we'll see how it goes. I even managed to do every single combo challenge in FighterZ, so maybe that bodes well for my future xD

On 10/05/2018 at 2:41 AM, Hogie838 said:

I really love all these platinum checklists. The ones like yours I mean! Ones that are well layed out and have your opinions/stories attached. Look forward to seeing the new games you add in the future ?

Thanks! I think it's a lot more meaningful for myself if I just write down what I felt about the game. And if you guys like it too, then all the better! As for the layout, I kinda just copied the one from@Satoshi Ookami's Trophy Checklist since, like you, I thought it had a great layout and was well organized... though I did put my own spin on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bloodborne is definitely a game you don't want to miss out on. Easily my favorite PS4 exclusive.

The Witcher 3, my favorite game this generation, is well worth the adventure and time. Speaking of which I'm probably thinking of stacking both the NA and EU versions of the Complete Edition, which comes with all the DLC content readily available.

If anyone knows how to do DLC and package their game right, it's CD Projekt Red.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...