"Songs of Chaos" Trophy

jmontero

One of the mails you receive has two songs attached. You need to listen to both to earn the trophy/add them to your phone. You can listen to the second by hitting X during or after the first song.

I'm not sure which of the three mails had two attached songs. I believe it may have been the one in Chapter 3. Butterfly Effect's Divergence ... but I might be mistaken.

Edited by trdaisuke

You probably missed one song in third chapter

-When Faris emails you to say "PHANTASM is the cat's meow!" reply with "theme song" followed by "RaiNet Kakeru" on her next message to make progress on the "Hero of RaiNet" achievement

-Alternatively, reply with "PHANTASM" followed by "chaos" to make progress on "Songs of Chaos."

(copied from one of the SG guides)

When you get an email called "phantasm is the cat's meow" you can get two songs depending on what you'll reply. You have to get the first song, save, reload save, get the second song and save on another save slot.

This trophy requires you to collect 4 songs but be really careful. There are only 3 flags!

• In chapter 2, reply to Original Sin Level mail with 2000
  • In chapter 3, reply to PHANTASM is the cat's meow with PHANTASM and then chaos
  • In chapter 5, reply to Comima with collapsing

As with other collectibles, you will obtain them only by opening the attachments sent with the reply to your replies. 

WARNING: The second flag's email contains 2 songs. Therefore, instead of shutting down the player with circle.png, press cross.png to get the second one. Be absolutely sure you have 75% progress on this trophy after you obtain Feris' reply in chapter 3.

This trophy requires you to collect 4 songs but be really careful. There are only 3 flags!

• In chapter 2, reply to Original Sin Level mail with 2000
  • In chapter 3, reply to PHANTASM is the cat's meow with PHANTASM and then chaos
  • In chapter 5, reply to Comima with collapsing

As with other collectibles, you will obtain them only by opening the attachments sent with the reply to your replies. 

WARNING: The second flag's email contains 2 songs. Therefore, instead of shutting down the player with circle.png, press cross.png to get the second one. Be absolutely sure you have 75% progress on this trophy after you obtain Feris' reply in chapter 3.

Thank you so much, It was exactly the second song of the 3 chapter, I did not press X but O last time. Now I got the platinum =)