Help convince me.

TigressLion

In my last topic i had decided to cart GTA 5, being 30$ why not? Problem is GTA 4 wasnt up to my standards that being said;

Why is GTA 5 worth my 30$?

Btw, i dont have friends to play online with.

I heard you cant go into stores, or your houses, the city is actually more like a suburb, most of the map is wilderness/mountains.

Is this still my 30 and why?

I just dont want to regret my purchase if i do.

• Like 1

Use the same topic as before instead of creating a new one. If you don't feel like purchasing GTA V, then don't. I played it and hated every minute after I realized how glitchy my platinum run was. Checking your platinum/total games ratio, I doubt that will bother you. The real question is, do you like playing online? Wrecking havoc? Killing random people (just because you can)? If so, GTA V is for you. If not, Watch_Dogs. If neither convince you, tell us what you like to play and people with the same likings will try to help as much as they can.

• Like 4

don't know who said you can't go into stores or your houses because you definitely can.

The map consists of 2 large portions, the city and the desert area, with other buildings and forest in the mix.

If you are having 2nd thoughts about the game then just don't get it. Maybe look at gameplay videos 

• Like 1

Mate, if you are having second thoughts, then go watch gameplays and read reviews (both critic and player based) instead of making a topic about it. If you're still having the same problem, don't buy it. Why limit yourself to GTA V though? there are tons of other games out there that are cheaper and could suit your tastes better.

It's up to you.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Buy it, it is NOTHING like part 4.

In my last topic i had decided to cart GTA 5, being 30$ why not? Problem is GTA 4 wasnt up to my standards that being said;

Why is GTA 5 worth my 30$?

Btw, i dont have friends to play online with.

I heard you cant go into stores, or your houses, the city is actually more like a suburb, most of the map is wilderness/mountains.

Is this still my 30 and why?

I just dont want to regret my purchase if i do.

None of that is actually true.

Hell, playing as Michael you can even walk into your son's room and smoke his bong for crying out loud, lol.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1