Oreshika QR Codes Thread

JaM

I wasn't actually going to make this thread yet but I just had an offspring from Akeboshi no Oji (50K+ devotion God) so I want to share it here before I boost her level.

Dancer:

This one has 4 Skill Arts (2 AoE[Water and Wind damage] and 2 Heal[Fire and WInd]

zgyowlK.jpg?1

Bow:

5p8OqzG.jpg?1

Medium Armor:

A2kaepb.jpg?1

*To get these, you have to go to Contact > Register QR Codes > *point Vita Rear Camera to QR code*

**For weapons and armor - you have to purchase it in store once the QR code is scanned. Then to make your clan member equip them, go to Clan > Bequeath > Find the purchased Heirloom in inventory > Select Clan Member to Inherit the heirloom

**For Characters QR - I just found out that you have to Betrhot, Hire or Adopt the character scanned, it will be gone in Contact List in next month if you didn't do anything. >_<

***might post more if I earned 50k+ Devotion again...

Note:

-I've read somewhere that if you scanned the QR codes but didn't purchase it in the store after months, the registered item(s) will disappears and appear (randomly) on the roulette when fighting any Onigami on your land. (needs confirmation though) CONFIRMED!! Just got one heirloom earlier during Onigami fight as a reward in roulette.

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 4

I wasn't actually going to make this thread yet but I just had an offspring from Akeboshi no Oji (50K+ devotion God) so I want to share it here before I boost her level.

Dancer:

This one has 4 Skill Arts (2 AoE[Water and Wind damage] and 2 Heal[Fire and WInd]

zgyowlK.jpg?1

Bow:

5p8OqzG.jpg?1

Medium Armor:

A2kaepb.jpg?1

*To get these, you have to go to Contact > Register QR Codes > *point Vita Rear Camera to QR code*

**For weapons and armor - you have to purchase it in store once the QR code is scanned. Then to make your clan member equip them, go to Clan > Bequeath > Find the purchased Heirloom in inventory > Select Clan Member to Inherit the heirloom

***might post more if I earned 50k+ Devotion again...

Note:

-I've read somewhere that if you scanned the QR codes but didn't purchase it in the store after months, the registered item(s) will disappears and appear (randomly) on the roulette when fighting any Onigami on your land. (needs confirmation though)

Thanks for this JeieeM. So do the codes scan forever or is there a time limit to scan them? I'll share some here when I get around to playing the game.

Thanks for this JeieeM. So do the codes scan forever or is there a time limit to scan them? I'll share some here when I get around to playing the game.

I think there is no time limit. I tried scanning QR codes posted months in other site and it seems to works fine... 

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

So what exactly are the coeds/sharing for?

If you register the QR code of a person, they’ll be available for hire, betrothal and adoption. You can only betroth and adopt them once, but you can hire them as many times as you want to (tho they only stay with you for one month/one dungeon), which helps a ton against strong onigami and in winning tournaments.

Registering an heirloom’s QR, makes it available for purchase in your town's shop. Keep in mind that if you want an heirloom that’s worth a shit, it’ll cost well over 100k ryo, same goes for adoption/betrothal/mercenary candidates, but they’ll be a huge help in the late gaem.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...