Is it still worth getting the original Persona 4 Arena?

Zenpai

There was a DLC like that?

Then, unless you want to have both platted, get Ultimax. Arena is one of the hardest out there. If you want to experience that, go ahead. Otherwise there's no other reason to buy it imo.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

As long as you're not looking for an easy plat I'd say just go with arena, it's a lot cheaper

It's cheaper to buy both Arena and Ultimax instead of just Ultimax with the Arena story DLC?

I thought Ultimax was a sequel to Arena :huh:

It is, but apparently one of its DLC contains the original story from Arena, hence the question.

No, there isn't unless... you are masochist. Vanilla arena is only worth for the story and since you can get it as a DLC, the purchase is meaningless.

Though I did mention unless =) The game is worth purchase because of the Score Mode. Not because of enjoying it. But anguishing and despairing how something so rage inducing can be created.

Because explaining this just isn't enough. You have to experience it by yourself.

But if you aren't masochist, you shouldn't buy it.

As long as you're not looking for an easy plat I'd say just go with arena, it's a lot cheaper

You probably meant Ultimax

• Like 1

No, there isn't unless... you are masochist. Vanilla arena is only worth for the story and since you can get it as a DLC, the purchase is meaningless.

Though I did mention unless =) The game is worth purchase because of the Score Mode. Not because of enjoying it. But anguishing and despairing how something so rage inducing can be created.

Because explaining this just isn't enough. You have to experience it by yourself.

You probably meant Ultimax

No ultimax is pretty easy, arena is not

• Like 1

Yeah, not really a glutton for punishment, so I guess I'm getting Ultimax only. Thanks, Satoshi!