Anyone got 100% without boosting?

ilumixZ

I was wondering if any of you have done this the hard way? Some of the requirements are quite the challenge, as a massive battlefield fan and experienced fps gamer i'm attempting it but my god it can be tedious at times. i've done everything legit so far but at some point i might just boost lol, kudos to anyone who 100%'s this without boosting. ;)

Edited by ilumixZ
  • Like 1

I'm actually only 6 short of 100% it, didn't realise that. For me only the ceiling kill and titan engine kill seem somewhat luck based. The others I feel are more skill based.

Mad respect to you, you going to try 100% it ?

I'll probably end up boosting it, as I find the game on PS3 is pretty dead these days. Or at least, it's hard to find decent full matches.

Yeah i've heard, totally understandable, the ps4 version is still going strong so i have no excuse but to try obtain it without boosting xD

• Like 1

Mad respect to you, you going to try 100% it ?

Yeah i've heard, totally understandable, the ps4 version is still going strong so i have no excuse but to try obtain it without boosting xD

Haha thanks, I actually just got them through playing. Probably not since I'm not so much of a completionist. I'm just glad I got the plat. I do have 472 hours in it so that's prob why I got so many already.

Pre-patch Hardline Tier 4 Rep was ridiculous. I had to boost with Hotwire lobbies to get it 10 times. Everything else was doable. Now post-patch the tier 4 rep is much easier and doable, however 10000 kills in each class is one big bunch to he nuts or a conpletionist. Good Luck to anyone getting criminal activity trophy.

• Like 1

I was wondering if any of you have done this the hard way? Some of the requirements are quite the challenge, as a massive battlefield fan and experienced fps gamer i'm attempting it but my god it can be tedious at times. i've done everything legit so far but at some point i might just boost lol, kudos to anyone who 100%'s this without boosting. ;)

I've managed to knock out all of the original online trophies by myself. I also have China Rising, but I haven't started it.

As for the main story, it's not very hard on veteran, but my data has been corrupted like 5 times, and I really don't want to start it anytime soon. But good luck. 

i'm trying to do it, but i'll probably need some help for the Assignments trophies

Cool! Might add you , guess we can help each other ;)

I've managed to knock out all of the original online trophies by myself. I also have China Rising, but I haven't started it.

As for the main story, it's not very hard on veteran, but my data has been corrupted like 5 times, and I really don't want to start it anytime soon. But good luck. 

Nice, i already got plat, just working on DLC.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah i've heard the ps4 version is still going strong so i have no excuse but to try obtain it without boosting xD

Depends where you are. In Australia there are exactly Zero official servers running Premium maps and only 1 rented server that has a full Premium map rotation, but doesn't always have players on it. It's pretty much 24/7 Locker or Shanghai or Golmud rented servers with the occasional Official Classic maps server. In any case they're ALL Conquest. There are NO alternate game mode servers running in Aus. I even tried searching for Premium maps on US East (and quite often came up with nothing). I even resorted to playing in Europe to get a Domination server so I could get a win in that mode. Boy was that a pain in the d!ck.

Only need Tombstone, War turtle, Won them all and Bomb squad for the Platinum. I have a few of the Premium trophies, but only incidental ones. I haven't boosted any yet but I may have to resort to it in the end.

• 1 month later...

In BF3 I did everything legit except the trophy for getting a kill with a jet, tank, and assault rifle without dying.

In BF4, to me, everything was legit. My friend and I had to swap teams for a few things, specifically to get a kill with a falling roof and kill a flag carrier while carrying the flag (which I didn't think we'd pull off in a full server but we did!) We went into less populated servers for Obliteration and a few jet related awards. We still had to compete against people to pick up the bombs and the assholes who live in jets but less people = greater chance of success and not dying. I don't count that as boosting, just some creative manipulation of less populated servers and team openings, but for the people who think that isn't I'll say 98% of it was legit.

• 3 weeks later...

At this time, it's almost impossible to get it by just playing on your own and sticking to your region since some of the modes aren't populated anymore.

I would've never gotten 100% without the boosts for the DLC trophies.

Getting 100% on the base game legit is easier.

One of the trophies that would've been impossible for me is finishing all the assignments for CR, I'm not really good at flying unless it's that Viper heli where you can just attack without worrying about.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did everything in BF3 legit. In BF4, I had to boost the trophy that required you to collapse the ceiling on top of someone. I started the DLC, I think a couple months in and by then no one was retarded enough to stand under those locations.

For the core game it was fun. Only pain was unlocking that one pistol trophy; had to get a TON of pistol kills. Other than that it was easy. Didn't have to boost!

Now the DLC... I gave up on that shit lol

Oh yeah, that M1911 trophy was hell. I strained a few friendships running around like a spud on every map as a sniper, but only using my pistol, lol.

About half of the DLC trophies are easy, half of the remainder require grinding for unlocks, and the rest require boosting as the servers just aren't populated any more; especially the Aussie ones.

• Like 1