Anyone got 100% without boosting?

ilumixZ

I just completed FS and DT that we got for free, titan trophy you will need to boost more in likely, got a Friend to help me with it on the PS3 version. 

FS toke me 8 days to get all the trophies. 

DT toke me 5 days to get all trophies. 

But this is about the only game i play and I have always liked battlefield games. 

I'm not finished with the game yet but i didn't had to boost my trophies that i earned, maybe the final stand dlc if i ever go back playing it

On 23-6-2015 at 4:27 PM, OnePieceDude said:

I've managed to knock out all of the original online trophies by myself. I also have China Rising, but I haven't started it.

As for the main story, it's not very hard on veteran, but my data has been corrupted like 5 times, and I really don't want to start it anytime soon. But good luck. 

Oh man the data corruption! On ps3 when i did my hard playthrough i would die most of the time on the shanghai map on the roof. And guess what? everytime i died on the roof my data got corrupted

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Is the online still active?

I was playing for a few hours earlier today on a playlist of DLC maps in a full server, lots of people seem to have premium. It’s hard to find specific modes though for things like the chainlink assignments or air superiority, so you’d probably have to boost some things.

Edited by Charizarzar

1 hour ago, Eraezr said:

Is the online still active?

Among lots of people in the BF community, this is apparently the last great BF game. The player count was not that far behind BF1 (before BFV released) so its still pretty active on conquest at least. Might have to boost the game mode trophies though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not creating a new thread for this ?, but it does somewhat fit with the topic:

Lets say you are boosting definitively - how are some folks getting *those* times on 100%ing the game? My God, one guy even got it in under 5 hours - *every* DLC trophy *and* every base one! Roughly 15 folks 100% in 10 hours or less! What's the deal here - two DLCs Guide+Roadmaps are about ten a piece, plus two others summing at 3 ish. 23 hours - Plus one other DLC absent guide - plus 40 for the base.

So I'd just like to know if this game *can* be a 10-15 hour haul -assuming boosting goes well- rather than a 60+ hour slog. It'd move up considerably in my ever lengthening queue if it were a 10-20 hour 100% within reasonable confines (meaning boosting = OK! Folks that have planned out in excruciating detail, mapped saves to get the most trophies in quickest times, etc. = not even remotely worth it)

May I just add: There's ZERO question these are all totally legit 100% times, so don't think I might question that here or even waste one's time questioning those times in a reply.

17 hours ago, Coladar said:

I'm not creating a new thread for this ?, but it does somewhat fit with the topic:

Lets say you are boosting definitively - how are some folks getting *those* times on 100%ing the game? My God, one guy even got it in under 5 hours - *every* DLC trophy *and* every base one! Roughly 15 folks 100% in 10 hours or less! What's the deal here - two DLCs Guide+Roadmaps are about ten a piece, plus two others summing at 3 ish. 23 hours - Plus one other DLC absent guide - plus 40 for the base.

So I'd just like to know if this game *can* be a 10-15 hour haul -assuming boosting goes well- rather than a 60+ hour slog. It'd move up considerably in my ever lengthening queue if it were a 10-20 hour 100% within reasonable confines (meaning boosting = OK! Folks that have planned out in excruciating detail, mapped saves to get the most trophies in quickest times, etc. = not even remotely worth it)

May I just add: There's ZERO question these are all totally legit 100% times, so don't think I might question that here or even waste one's time questioning those times in a reply.

Those couldn’t be legit, since you need to spend 10 hours each on the Dragon’s Teeth, Final Stand and China Rising maps.

edit: Nevermind, forgot about auto pop. That could explain all or some of them, if they have the PS3 version on their list.

Edited by Charizarzar

They are legitimate although it's a bit of a cheesy method :) There is auto pop for the MP when you already did them on PS3. So those players only did the offline trophies for the PS4 in a single run and then auto popped all MP trophies within seconds. More info here. (That topic is only a little way down the list in this very same forum by the way - just saying)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb