This game

I don't quite share your opinion of the game (and I don't regret the 100%), but I knew what I was getting into anyways since I've played the first Naughty Bear (as have you). This crashed a lot less than the original, and apparently they were even going to make the crashing be less frequent with a patch - I don't know if they ever did though since I got 100% soon after.

I do think warning about the game's common issues is definitely a wise idea though (same goes for the first game which had the fun tendency of crashing right before you complete a Platinum Naughty Cup requirement on any of the big multi-area levels).

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
On 6/21/2015 at 8:27 AM, Totalcross3000 said:

Has been like dragging a dead horse with a dead horse through a field of jagged nails. If you ever mistakenly buy this game from PSN or XBL you will regret that 100%. Glitches galore and freezes like no ones business.

I look forward to checking this game out. Seriously though, how exactly is this game dragging a dead horse? 

On 6/21/2015 at 8:34 AM, damon8r351 said:

Careful, I once did a similar thread about Proteus and was almost immediately made to regret it. Who knew Proteus was such a sensitive topic? :P

Turns out people get cranky when they think they're being told what not to play or buy, even if you think all you're doing is offering a friendly warning.

#ProteusGate

Edited by Blonde-Boy01

I regret ever starting the original Naughty Bear. And I got 100% on it.

That game cost me two different copies (one for base game and the gold edition for the DLC), because you can't earn base game trophies in the gold edition.

It runs horribly and freezes frequently and at the worst time, as an above user has said. Like when you are about to get a platinum cup after hours of trying, and the game crashes when you are at the home stretch. 

On top of that, it has multiplayer trophies (and time consuming ones) requiring 4 players. Imagine gathering 3 other dammed souls together to suffer through this game for 30 minutes doing the most obnoxious s*** over and over again... I helped a dozen people get these MP trophies because I know how bad it feels... I'm deffo going to heaven.

I will forever advise other people to stay away from this.

BTW, the game is bad. It is a souless slideshow and the animations are so lacking.

• 1 month later...

I don't feel the game is bad in any sense. I've played both on 360 plenty of times, although I'm finding the PS3 version to be the most glitchiest version. Trophies won't unlock in most levels, even when played to death.

Then again, I am a sadist when it comes to torturing fluffy animals.