We're Being Hunted trophy glitch

Has anyone else had a problem with not getting credit for this trophy? We encountered the issue toward the middle of the level "Restoring Power" where the pieces to build the lever in order to restore the power didn't spawn, and had to restart the level more than once, so I'm wondering if this is what caused it. The thing is, I'm pretty sure the trophy popped when we finally completed the level, so I'm not sure if replaying the level again would fix it or not. We've just spent close to 3 hours playing (and replaying) this game and are kind of burned out on it, so haven't yet bothered to find out.

Has anyone else had a problem with not getting credit for this trophy? We encountered the issue toward the middle of the level "Restoring Power" where the pieces to build the lever in order to restore the power didn't spawn, and had to restart the level more than once, so I'm wondering if this is what caused it. The thing is, I'm pretty sure the trophy popped when we finally completed the level, so I'm not sure if replaying the level again would fix it or not. We've just spent close to 3 hours playing (and replaying) this game and are kind of burned out on it, so haven't yet bothered to find out.

The same thing happened to me on the first level of the second movie. Replaying the level on story or free play will unlock it but be sure to play it from beginning to end.

• Like 1