Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

Goro

Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert

I am a fierce introvert, but I also love talking to people so I guess I'm truly a bit of both. I love to go home after a long day of work and curl up with my games and music, but I also love spending time with my friends and family. I'm more introverted but can be extroverted around certain people and in certain situations.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say putting a label on yourself could possibly lead to you unconsciously reinforcing those behaviors for better or for worse. I remember many years ago I would consider myself an introvert and in turn I was more likely to act so. Over the years I don't look at beings simple enough to be put in clear categories. I am me. All things are ever changing. I think people who are introverts just need to open up, let go of fear, grow some balls, and be themselves. If someone met me today they would be inclined to call me an extrovert. As you think, so you shall be.

• 2 weeks later...

I am introverted. I don't wear it as a badge or honor or anything, and it has probably cost me a great deal of friendship and money throughout my years. Even to this day, after teaching in university classrooms for the better part of the last 20 years, I still have anxiety attacks (particularly when speaking at other schools). I have managed to find a loving wife and have two wonderful kids, but I still need space a lot of the time, which causes a great deal of friction.

It's hard being a true introvert, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I'm in an introvert for sure. I can interact with people just fine, but I find it incredibly draining. I hate massive groups of people too, even if I'm somewhere having fun - like a theme park for example - because it is so tiring.

I love being by myself...although I admit I'm a pretty active internet person.

• Like 2

I'm in an introvert for sure. I can interact with people just fine, but I find it incredibly draining. I hate massive groups of people too, even if I'm somewhere having fun - like a theme park for example - because it is so tiring.

I love being by myself...although I admit I'm a pretty active internet person.

Funny how that works out isn't it? Being active on the internet vs real life, I just feel so much better xD

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm an Introvert.

Everyone has a personality that is on a scale of more to less, extroversion to introversion.

I'm on the lower end of the scale, I need to be at home to be most comfortable, can be mostly comfortable anywhere that I am within circumstance.

Many types of Extroverts are not severely extroverted. In general they can easily deal with the world, but they have their limits eventually. 

Recharging in one's home is important for anyone, but most important more and more the further one is down on the scale towards introversion.

• Like 1