a look at Batman: Arkham Origins

I love the Arkham series so it's like when people talked how The Hobbit has too many scenes that could have been cut. I love that shit, bring me more of the same I want hose stupid scenes that can be saved for the blu ray edition. So yeah I loved Origins!

LoL! This is so funny...

I remember seen a similar story, to be more precise it was a youtube video, but you have done it better on your story :D

The first time I saw that video I was like " nah! it couldn't be that bad, I'll play it myself and judge it " then I saw Angry joe review and I was like (........) then hear the mainstream players warn about multiple glitches and a forced multiplayer trophies for the platinum and I went " ok, that's it " i skip it.

• Like 1

I love this thread, I went in to it thinking it was a review or something, and it begins with you wanting go put a cactus in their ass lol.

From that aside, Im starting the Arkham series and have Asylum and City. I've been unsure about Origins, and now I don't know if I should get it or not.

My only question is:

Is the online trophies really long, if the reset doesn't happen how long is the online? 10 hours, more or less?

That will make me decide if I will get this game or not :P

I love this thread, I went in to it thinking it was a review or something, and it begins with you wanting go put a cactus in their ass lol.

From that aside, Im starting the Arkham series and have Asylum and City. I've been unsure about Origins, and now I don't know if I should get it or not.

My only question is:

Is the online trophies really long, if the reset doesn't happen how long is the online? 10 hours, more or less?

Haha, that was my initial reaction to this thread as well as soon as I saw the words cactus and ass I just couldn't bring myself to read the rest of the OP :P

as for the online trophies, they don't take too long maybe a couple of days getting a good few hour sessions in at a time, use a boosting session to get some of the more difficult trophies as there are a few that can be a real pain... but as for the online profile resetting all you need to do is just delete the online save profile (not the main story profile) and reboot up the online and it will bring you back to your correct level :D 

Haha, that was my initial reaction to this thread as well as soon as I saw the words cactus and ass I just couldn't bring myself to read the rest of the OP :P

as for the online trophies, they don't take too long maybe a couple of days getting a good few hour sessions in at a time, use a boosting session to get some of the more difficult trophies as there are a few that can be a real pain... but as for the online profile resetting all you need to do is just delete the online save profile (not the main story profile) and reboot up the online and it will bring you back to your correct level :D

Okay thank you for this, I appreciate it :)

I can't like, I've reached maximum apperently lol, I will like it later haha.. :P

Okay thank you for this, I appreciate it :)

I can't like, I've reached maximum apperently lol, I will like it later haha.. :P

No worries buddy, glad I was able to help you decide whether or not to buy the game or not. 

Overall I would say the game is an enjoyable game to play though I feel like it was my least favourite one of the series but I still enjoyed it just City and Asylum are incredible :) 

My only question is:

more just because the game already takes sooooo long searching for a lobby and searching for players when you are already on the lobby and aside from that the game freezes and crashes constantly on you, in which you will have to restart your system constantly

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Like God of War Ascension, this is a underrated prequel that deserves more recognition.

But compared to the previous Batman games, this is easily one of the weakest, the only one that worst than it is its handheld title Blackgate. But that said, I will not defend origins multiplayer, its a good example of a quick and easy slap on multiplayer that the developers didn't put much effort in it just to keep players from leaving early.

And same can be said about the trophy list.