Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

IgnisUnite

I believe this thread holds content similar to the one you have referred to and therefore should be used for discussing the aforementioned matter.

Fancy.

I appreciate the concern but in my eyes there is a difference between 'my favourite game' and 'the latest one I am addicted to'.

This little devil right here. Im hooked on it right now.

Looks pretty good, might have to check it out myself.

Ignis.

This scanning game called Airport Scanner

I've actually played this before... Ironically, the day before I went to the airport no less :)

I don't stay 'up-to-date' on mobile games, but I can play Temple Run 2 for hours and sing 'Dumb Ways To Die' for even longer (Even did a version of the song for a social studies project. 'Ways to be an libertarian, so many ways to be a libertarian.' Heck if I know what a libertarian is, but it had dance steps and I got an A :) )

• Like 1

Fat Princess: Piece of Cake and Run Sackboy! Run both in iOS. Great time wasters.

I play at least 5-6 minutes, sometimes up to 10 minutes, every single day!

Although, if you count my Vita, which is mobile and plays games, I just 100%'d Fat Princess: Piece of Cake and Destiny of Spirits both yesterday. I was putting in somewhere around 3 hours a day on those two.

Now I'm gonna go back and finish Jak II on Vita now that I know about the invincibility glitch.

MKX Mobile. I have almost all my gold cards up to level 50 and everything else maxed out except character fusions.

Next game i'm probably gonna get addicted to is Sonic Runners. Been waiting a damn long time for it to come out and watching Youtubers play the game made the wait so much harder but it's finally coming out tomorrow! :D

• Like 1