Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

IgnisUnite

• 3 weeks later...

LLSIF EN and JP server. The only games on my phone.

83UEfTQl.png

Pdw5uRYl.png

I love School Idol Festival, I currently got my SR Honoka from the Round 12 Score Match, it was hard as hell, I wasted 11 love gems, thank god I was saving the gems before the event.

Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-57-26_zpsug6n5p

It was all thanks to my team of Idols especially the cool team with SR Umi leader skill.

Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-58-07_zpsdoyedz

I love School Idol Festival, I currently got my SR Honoka from the Round 12 Score Match, it was hard as hell, I wasted 11 love gems, thank god I was saving the gems before the event.

Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-57-26_zpsug6n5p

It was all thanks to my team of Idols especially the cool team with SR Umi leader skill.

Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-58-07_zpsdoyedz

I have the idolized one for that Honoka :D

You could have gotten Honoka without wasting gems if you always play and your LP is not overflowing. But if that is not the case, I guess you will really have to use a couple of gems. Suddenly I remember the days where I wake up early so that my LP won't overflow lol. That was a year ago. Anyway next event will be Umi SID (School Idol Diary). Token collecting, you could rack up a few rank ups there.

• Like 1

I have the idolized one for that Honoka :D

You could have gotten Honoka without wasting gems if you always play and your LP is not overflowing. But if that is not the case, I guess you will really have to use a couple of gems. Suddenly I remember the days where I wake up early so that my LP won't overflow lol. That was a year ago. Anyway next event will be Umi SID (School Idol Diary). Token collecting, you could rack up a few rank ups there.

The thing is I am not that high level to have all lot of LP so I run out easily but I have a request for you, what is you opinion on my team, do you think it could stand a chance to get SR Umi SID Version?

Smile Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-01-02_zpscmm8ft

Pure Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-01-10_zpszlrja7

Cool Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-22-59-49_zpslbwnac

Edited by TheVader66

The thing is I am not that high level to have all lot of LP so I run out easily but I have a request for you, what is you opinion on my team, do you think it could stand a chance to get SR Umi SID Version?

Smile Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-01-02_zpscmm8ft

Pure Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-23-01-10_zpszlrja7

Cool Team:

Screenshot_2015-09-15-22-59-49_zpslbwnac

I think you can.. My team when I was starting out was a little similar to yours right now.. Question is will you be able to collect 2000 tokens? That is enought to get the event SR.. Follow up question will be can you get an S/A Score and S/A Combo for the Event Song on Hard or Expert.. If you can then you are good to go

Edited by RaveNScythE18

I think you can.. My team when I was starting out was a little similar to yours right now.. Question is will you be able to collect 2000 tokens? That is enought to get the event SR.. Follow up question will be can you get an S/A Score and S/A Combo for the Event Song on Hard or Expert.. If you can then you are good to go

Actually I don't have 2000 tokens but I do have half the events points I need sort of

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-45-14_zps4ynhmx

but the combo score......is a different story

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-38-59_zpsnookxt

Actually I don't have 2000 tokens but I do have half the events points I need sort of

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-45-14_zps4ynhmx

but the combo score......is a different story

Screenshot_2015-09-21-22-38-59_zpsnookxt

Oh almost there, you can get the SR then.. You may need around 1000 to 1200 tokens I guess

Edited by RaveNScythE18

• 1 month later...