Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

IgnisUnite

Been playing a bunch of

Epic Warrior: The Sword of Light

It's a knock off of the old NES Dragon Warrior. A lot of the spells and even the order you receive them are similar, though they have different names.

Only 82 LPs, noob :awesome:

VNfRUk0.jpg

(And I still want that Kotori :/)

So we are going to play that game, well I am doing better in the event but sadly my LP Overflow is about to go away.

yhglPrN.jpg?1

P.S. I want the UR Maki they are handing away right now.

Hey do you know how to get Honoka title in the game or do you need to get all the other ones before getting the individual members titles.

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Titles

You need to clear Someday of My Life with Honoka-only team.

But it should appear on your Goal list unless you haven't reached chapter 25/pt3 yet.

I haven't tried it yet (I may with Rin since neither Yuuki no Reason for Umi nor Blueberry Train for Kotori are available in this event) but I believe it needs to be on your Goal list for you to obtain the title even if you clear the requirement beforehand.

EDIT: Yup, needs to be a goal first. Just confirmed that.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Titles

You need to clear Someday of My Life with Honoka-only team.

But it should appear on your Goal list unless you haven't reached chapter 25/pt3 yet.

I haven't tried it yet (I may with Rin since neither Yuuki no Reason for Umi nor Blueberry Train for Kotori are available in this event) but I believe it needs to be on your Goal list for you to obtain the title even if you clear the requirement beforehand.

EDIT: Yup, needs to be a goal first. Just confirmed that.

Thank you so much for the information, now I have my Honoka Title:

lovely%20Honoka_zps1zmwhab0.png

but I unlocked so many songs to do it, the reason why I wasn't doing stories is because it gave me new songs and it created cluster in menu:

songs%20honoka_zps2k0jjjf5.png

Though seeing an entire Honoka team in action looks amazing:

honoka%20team_zpsi6liva5m.png

Thank you so much for the information, now I have my Honoka Title:

No prob.

but I unlocked so many songs to do it, the reason why I wasn't doing stories is because it gave me new songs and it created cluster in menu:

Yea, tell me about it =D I'm on chapter 19 and I seriously don't look forward to all the songs to reach Umi =D

Love Live School Idol Festival. It's one of the few mobile games I've ever played for over a week without getting bored of it. If anyone on here plays it, feel free to add me, here's my friend ID:

fHB7PjP.jpg?2

Edited by Mike13858

So many Livers here, me happy :D

Also, dat Loveca hoarding :awesome:

The only time I ever use them is during events. I've done three 10+1 scoutings but all I've ever gotten from them is 1 SR and 10 Rares so I stopped using them for scouting.

The only time I ever use them is during events. I've done three 10+1 scoutings but all I've ever gotten from them is 1 SR and 10 Rares so I stopped using them for scouting.

Well... yea, that's what you should expect =D Scouting on guaranteed SR and hope for UR :D

Also, without scouting, you will not get blue tickets for 80-20 SR/UR draw ;)

• 3 months later...