IgnisUnite

Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

167 posts in this topic

Granblue Fantasy is my current obsession. 

Tales of Asteria, although I've been playing it since it was released way back in 2014 and am still addicted to it 4 years later. 

When my VITA dies and I can't play DJMAX Technika TUNE:

😊💕

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, K_Groove_NL said:

maxresdefault.jpg

when my phone is too small and I can't play Technika Q:

hIeasVj.jpg

Spoiler

I reached first place in my local ranking the other day ayyyy

iCDanoX.jpg

Currently addicted to Clawbert! It's a cute little game where you help make a lonely UFO catcher make some friends by catching toys! It probably sounds childish, but it's so relaxing and such a boredom killer! 😊

One Piece Treasure Cruise. Brace yourself for this: I sold my PS4 to buy rainbow gems cuz I was short of money and I wasn't motivated to play on the PS4 I'm probably going to regret this later.

Edited by Gamesareify

Brawl Stars it is fast paced nice 3 vs 3 shooting game, each match took like 2 minutes

and Top Eleven 2019

One Piece Treasure Cruise... 3 years and counting

Posted (edited)

Well, I don't like actual mobile games due specially to their low quality standards and micro-transactions/pay to win nature.

But when the quality is super high, and they don't nickel and dime you at all after you paid for the full product (like Farmville does... eeww), then they are actually worthwhile. But my favorite mobile games are not available just for mobile, and maybe that's why their quality is a lot superior too. They are:

The Room (a quadrilogy of puzzle games that remind me a lot of another beloved series of mine, which was MYST). All the games are also available for PC on Steam;

True Fear: Forsaken Souls, Parts 1 and 2. Both are available for PC too, and Part1 is also available on the PS Store for PS4.

These two series are pretty much all I care about when mobile gaming is concerned. Other mobile games I might like now or in the future will probably also be of the same genre of these two series I love (puzzles/object finders). In fact, I've just bought The House of Da Vinci, and even though it isn't as polished nor as good looking as The Room games are, I think it will still be an enjoyable experience.

There is an achievement for TFFS Part1 that I think I will never be able to get, 'cause it requires one to complete all puzzles in less than one minute each. It is virtually impossible to paint the Knight within 60s while one is constantly double checking the reference picture (which you're supposed to copy from) while also painting areas of the Knight's armor, and also with such slow movement of the brush with the touch screen on such a tiny display too. Anyone who knows the game will know the puzzle I am talking about. Oh well, maybe Google Play achievements are not that relevant anyway.

Edited by ShepardNMDY

I love playing Gacha games on mobile. 

Currently I play Shin Megami Tensei Dx2

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing

& Bleach Brave Souls

I also used to play an unofficial Digimon game but for some reason I can't install it any longer while on other devices it seems to work fine. 

Also pretty hyped for the Western release of SINoALICE! 

Posted (edited)

Some reason I remembered Candy cross the other day and now I been playing it alot Forgot how much time it takes up in all honest and also still sometimes play the original Temple Run. Keep it classic 

Edited by glados420nz

Pokemon Go at the moment 

I wouldn't say that I'm really addicted to it but I'm definitely hooked on Azure Lane in last time 🙂.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. It's a great mobile game imo.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. I've been addicted to this since mid-august, I insta-quit Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale, Pokemon Masters and more recently  Mario Kart Tour.

The game is a turn-based JRPG just like many final fantasy games but with a little Dissidia spice which is the Brave mechanic, you need to steal brave from your foes in order to properly deal damage with HP Attacks. The game is actually huge imo, plenty of story chapters until now, a bunch of secondary stories to unlock characters, season events every week is actually too much sometimes. :eyebrow: More than 100 of FF characters to farm, level up and make stronger!

For anyone interested here's the link for the Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmnian&hl=es

I remember when mobile games used to be good. I had loads. Now the only good ones I can think of are The Room series. Most these days are designed just to fleece you.