Post your latest mobile game you are addicted to here.

IgnisUnite

My newest mobile game obsession is 

Super Mecha Champions

72b36e2d3811dcd496488f6dba02776f.jpeg

It's an anime-styled Battle Royale game with a special feature: Once the gauge is fully charged – you can hop into one of several mechas!

I've been hooked ever since I started playing 5 days ago. I've never been into battle royale games before (I actually despised them lol), but honestly this one is AMAZING. 

It's also VERY f2p friendly. I highly recommend this if you're into Anime, SciFi (Mechas) & Shooter (Battle Royale) !

I got a bit addicted to Marvel Puzzle Quest at one point, but then they made it a microstransaction-filled nightmare so I bugged out.

Playing Meteorfall at the moment which is a fab little deckbuilding game. Plus you only pay once and all additional content is free with no in app purchases.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play 2 mobile games:

1 - Arknights.  I have been a F2P player in arknights for almost a year and a half.  I cannot even tell you if I am still playing because I really enjoy it, or if I am playing only because I have been playing for so long.  I believe I still enjoy the new events, and seeing the new characters they release, so I plan on continuing to play.

2 - Grim Quest.  A fantastic little single player D&D style dungeon explorer.  I fell in love with this game right away, and usually do a dungeon or two before bed each night.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A1obG-cLrVL.png

I am currently checking out Final Fantasy War of the Visions. I really like Tactics Ogre (Ogre Tactics?) and War of the Lions so decided to give this one a spin when my notebook broke and didn't have anything else to play. So far it's pretty chill, gives you lots of welfare units, gear and resources to begin with so there's no p2w pull as of now. 

And it's running FFX crossover event now so got Tidus for free! No cringe laugh included, hope it's unlockable.

It's not like I'm addicted, but I just made an excel sheet of all my units with their rarity, element and class. Topped it off with tier class from three different sites, gonna give it numerical value and see which units come on top to know which ones to focus on (provided I do like that unit).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...