Dual Audio?

I kinda have an odd inquiry. I am already aware that the physical (Japanese) copy of the game includes both English and Japanese voice over. Does the digital version of the game also supports dual audio? or is it only exclusive to japan?

Edited by the_drag0n2

Wtf this weaboo, Japanese voices sux! They are high pitched and shiiit!

You don't even understand this! English voices rulezzz, master race!!

Does this take care of obligatory Japanese voices hate?

Anyways, it seems so according to DMC wiki.

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition has new added modes, new and improved gameplay mechanics, running at 1080p/60FPS, an/a English/Japanese voice track, and new playable characters compared to the original version of the game. 

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_4

This is fairly persuading for me to purchase xDDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

From someone who's pretty open to either VO, is the JP one any good? Big Japanese releases have been really love it/hate it for me VO wise last 10 years, and that goes for both  English and Japanese. Thought DMC 4's VO was a bit off the mark compared to the earlier entries, like OTT but not in a good way like DMC3 for example

• Like 1

Wtf this weaboo, Japanese voices sux! They are high pitched and shiiit!

You don't even understand this! English voices rulezzz, master race!!

Does this take care of obligatory Japanese voices hate?

Anyways, it seems so according to DMC wiki.

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition has new added modes, new and improved gameplay mechanics, running at 1080p/60FPS, an/a English/Japanese voice track, and new playable characters compared to the original version of the game. 

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_4

This is fairly persuading for me to purchase xDDD

Lol.Thanks for the providing this info

From someone who's pretty open to either VO, is the JP one any good? Big Japanese releases have been really love it/hate it for me VO wise last 10 years, and that goes for both  English and Japanese. Thought DMC 4's VO was a bit off the mark compared to the earlier entries, like OTT but not in a good way like DMC3 for example

Honestly, I don't mind both it is always great to have dual audio option in games. The English voice over was excellent in DMC3 especially for Virgil and even in DMC 4 it still superb. I wasn't very impressed by the villains though, I think it's one of the reasons why DMC4 wasn't better than 3.

• Like 1