FFVII porting for PS4 (PSN) has a date...

alebrego

Yes, he were right.

The Consummate Cross-Dresser.

It's very early in the game, gotta try to save another character that has been taken by a perv called Don, and he's going to pick a girl to have sex with. You gotta dress up as a woman to get inside to free her, and if you dress up good enough you may be picked by Don himself. You aren't necessarily picked unless you get good enough items for your dress, hair etc.

If I remember correctly I somehow failed this even though I followed the Brady guide, so now I finally get my revenge :P

I am not looking forward to these 3 Gold trophies. I remember perfectly looping the Knights of the Round Rable summoning for hours, days, months to beat one of this.

I can wait for the remake. 

And I will.

Edited by manumatik

Defeat the Diamond Weapon

I am not looking forward to these 3 Gold trophies. I remember perfectly looping the Knights of the Round Rable summoning for hours, days, months to beat one of this.

I can wait for the remake. 

And I will.

You would have nothing to worry about in regards to that Diamond Weapon one though :P It's the story one, there's no trophy given for the Ultimate Weapon, which would be the third actual optional Weapon.

• Like 2

I guess it's been a while since my last play through, because I don't remember that Weapon. There's one in the desert (that's Ruby, I guess) and the one on the bottom of the ocean (Emerald)... but where is Ultimate? :S:blink:

Ultimate is the one that flies around and crashes into your ship. He's really not that hard once you reach end game though as he can't regenerate his HP so you just keep fighting him and he has like 60000 or so HP each time, so it's really just a few stage boss battle that you can save in between. 

The port of the PC version of Final Fantasy VII is available now.  $10.87 until 12/12, then the discount ends and the price goes to the regular price of $15.99.

Should also mention it comes with a FF7 PS4 theme.

One last edit: file size is 4.2 gigs.

Edited by locutus442