Dandelion gwent card

wachu27

No way as of yet. I think they were planning on adding the missable cards to other merchants in a later patch. At least the ones from White Orchard, I'm not entirely sure about other missable cards. It would make sense to me that tournament cards would remain missable.

So, you'll either have to load an earlier save (if you didn't play the tournament, you'll have missed 3 cards), start a new playthrough, or wait for a patch and hope those cards will be available elsewhere.

No way as of yet. I think they were planning on adding the missable cards to other merchants in a later patch. At least the ones from White Orchard, I'm not entirely sure about other missable cards. It would make sense to me that tournament cards would remain missable.

So, you'll either have to load an earlier save (if you didn't play the tournament, you'll have missed 3 cards), start a new playthrough, or wait for a patch and hope those cards will be available elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply.

I saw a post when a player claims that he won the cad (coz its not unique) by playing with NPC.

I have a lot to do for platinum, so if the patch wont come up, i will start again