Atelier Sophie - Coming west in June

Hm  reminds me that i have all Atelie in my shelve +  1 vita version .... almost unplayed. ... but nice to hear that gust is continue this great serie. :) PS4 is always nice.  Teaser is just Teaser .... to bad it shows nothing ^^.

Edit: ok link shows little bit more ;) sry my bad.

Edited by Xionx

Hm  reminds me that i have all Atelie in my shelve +  1 vita version .... almost unplayed. ... but nice to hear that gust is continue this great serie. :) PS4 is always nice.  Teaser is just Teaser .... to bad it shows nothing ^^.

You should play them! Ateliers are one of the cutest games ever =D

• Like 1

You should play them! Ateliers are one of the cutest games ever =D

i know , thats why i buy it everytime i see a new one..... and than i realise that i dont like time limits in games xD , like lightning returns ...... or zelda majors mask..... even if you have a lot of time and never reach that limit , i feel stress with a time limit ^^

A teaser 2 days before game releas on 3 platforms? Now, that's fast. Or fans already knew about this entry to the series?

The producer already mentioned something about new Atelier, but most of us thought it would just be Shallie+.

I hope the final title isn't just Atelier Sophie thats a really boring name, I liked the dusk subtitles.

Oh man... I seriously didn't want to decipher the title from the teaser... now you made me do it =D (On the other hand, I know that alchemist compound too well so it wasn't that hard)

不思議な本の錬金術士 (Fushigi na hon no Renkinjutsushi)

Translation: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

(Fushigi also means something weird, but that would be too literal translation)

So we may get a trilogy revolving about some weird book.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

The producer already mentioned something about new Atelier, but most of us thought it would just be Shallie+.

Oh man... I seriously didn't want to decipher the title from the teaser... now you made me do it =D (On the other hand, I know that alchemist compound too well so it wasn't that hard)

不思議な本の錬金術士 (Fushigi na hon no Renkinjutsushi)

Translantion: Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

(Fushigi also means something weird, but that would be too literal translation)

So we may get a trilogy revolving about some weird book.

I am now satisfied :)

Okay, new info.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/23/atelier-sophie-is-about-an-alchemy-loving-girl-and-her-half-amnesiac-partner/

I knew I knew that voice. From AmaBuri.

So... we're gonna have a book as a partner and it's gonna be blond haired one... okay, Gust, you just overdid yourselves.

Anyways, Soul Sacrifice, anyone?

I am now satisfied :)

Yare yare, making me work =D

• Like 1

Holly crap. I missed every single Atelier game on the ps3 I only played one on the ps2. Would you guys recommend these games? I love JRPGs!

Atelier is in my TOP 5 of game series.

Enough proof? =D

I have some of the games in the series but never played them much but I'm curious & so should I play them in order or does it not matter?

You should play them in order within their trilogies.

Meaning Arland and Dusk.

Arland: Rorona (original) > Totori > Meruru 

Plus version Rorona works in a different order since there is an arc with Totori and Meruru.

Dusk: Ayesha > E&L > Shallie

Something new about the book.

She's voiced by Iguchi Yuka and it seems she can take a human form and Sophie can create new costumes for her.

Yippie, moe outfits! That's a brilliant way how to use alchemy xD

I wish they did one that's more like Project 6. Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana on ps2. That's when I found the series. :)

Does Mana have a time system?

Something new about the book.

She's voiced by Iguchi Yuka and it seems she can take a human form and Sophie can create new costumes for her.

Yippie, moe outfits! That's a brilliant way how to use alchemy xD

Does Mana have a time system?

No it doesn't but it was still fun. And the graphics were very pretty (at the time).