Atelier Sophie - Coming west in June

I actually don't think there are any missables in this one. Looking at the list... I think everything's attainable no matter how you play.

From what I heard, there's only one missable trophy with something to do before fighting the last boss. Don't know what it is though.

From what I heard, there's only one missable trophy with something to do before fighting the last boss. Don't know what it is though.

For the "Challenge From Plachta" trophy, you have to make a philosopher's stone before fighting the final boss. Missing it means having to start the whole game over again, unless you load from an earlier save.

For the "Challenge From Plachta" trophy, you have to make a philosopher's stone before fighting the final boss. Missing it means having to start the whole game over again, unless you load from an earlier save.

I was the person who ask for missable trophies :P

I read something like that on gamefaqs (the guy have platinum) so i think there's only 1 missable trophy

I was the person who ask for missable trophies :P

I read something like that on gamefaqs (the guy have platinum) so i think there's only 1 missable trophy

I probably read the same thing; I got the info from this thread on gamefaqs. Also, the trophy is actually called "Chllenge From Plactha". Are these trophies translated with google translate?

"The donation to church reach the target figure which makes Pamela very happy."

I probably read the same thing; I got the info from this thread on gamefaqs. Also, the trophy is actually called "Chllenge From Plactha". Are these trophies translated with google translate?

"The donation to church reach the target figure which makes Pamela very happy."

Yes i read that thread !!!

Well there is still so much to get that part xD (I'm still on "reclaim memories 5"  event with level 8 ! )

How many donation she need?

Yes i read that thread !!!

Well there is still so much to get that part xD (I'm still on "reclaim memories 5"  event with level 8 ! )

How many donation she need?

I think it is around 10,000 for the event. It sounds like a lot, but it is pretty easy to make money later on. I have 45 hours or so played, and I'm only on reclaim memories 10, with 41% of the trophies... lol.

I think it is around 10,000 for the event. It sounds like a lot, but it is pretty easy to make money later on. I have 45 hours or so played, and I'm only on reclaim memories 10, with 41% of the trophies... lol.

I'm on Reclaim Memories 8 with 17 hours played and 21% trophies. Are the requirements for the next two memories really that long to get? :|

I'm on Reclaim Memories 8 with 17 hours played and 21% trophies. Are the requirements for the next two memories really that long to get? :|

Definitely not, I'm usually slow when it comes to RPGs. For example, It took me almost 200 hours to platinum Tales of Xillia 2, 150 to platinum Persona 4 Golden, and 100+ to platinum Rorona plus. I usually screw around a lot, or make things harder for myself by trying to do everything in one playthrough. 

10.000? damn i only have 1000 :D

Looks like i need 2 weeks to get platinum :) and thank god this game isn't annoying like disgaea

Definitely not, I'm usually slow when it comes to RPGs. For example, It took me almost 200 hours to platinum Tales of Xillia 2, 150 to platinum Persona 4 Golden, and 100+ to platinum Rorona plus. I usually screw around a lot, or make things harder for myself by trying to do everything in one playthrough. 

Yeah, I'm sometimes like that too. I'll need a 4th playthrough to plat ToS Dawn of the New World because I screwed up... again.

Anyway, how did you manage to get the Blue Flame trait on the Bomb? I know I have to max out the third row (the Paper one) but the Pious Talisman is not enough to fill the whole bar.

Yeah, I'm sometimes like that too. I'll need a 4th playthrough to plat ToS Dawn of the New World because I screwed up... again.

Anyway, how did you manage to get the Blue Flame trait on the Bomb? I know I have to max out the third row (the Paper one) but the Pious Talisman is not enough to fill the whole bar.

Use Zettel instead, I think its count value is 40. The only way I got it to work was with the expert cauldron. (4x4 grid, timed) The bonus should be enough to fill the bar to 100. 

Use Zettel instead, I think its count value is 40. The only way I got it to work was with the expert cauldron. (4x4 grid, timed) The bonus should be enough to fill the bar to 100. 

It worked amazingly well, thank you so much! :D

Does somebody know where the "Gates of Wisdom" is located?

I've been searching for it for hours now and I can't seem to find it.

It's story related and I can't progress anymore

It's were the Cauldron of Knowledge or "Intelligence Pot" (thanks Google Translate!) is supposed to be.

It's were the Cauldron of Knowledge or "Intelligence Pot" (thanks Google Translate!) is supposed to be.

If you look at the events list, it should say where it is. I can't remember the name of it, but it is somewhere that was previously blocked.

You looking for gates of wisdom and i'm looking for waterside ruins to farm money xD

I know there's one location that i can't enter !! the smoke cloud prevents me from entering

Thank you so much, Founder of Aperture Science! I didn't even think of checking the event section. I just kept creating items, finding rumors and completing everything else basically.

I feel so dumb right now...

Rose_Dark, Waterside Ruins is just next to Green Ruins (a new path that opens from Fungal Garden) on the top right corner of the map.

(And you were right, Gates of Wisdom is that place with the smoke cloud).

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know why PSN Profiles has the wrong title for this game?

"Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Wonder Book" is wrong (PSN doesn't even call it that), the correct title is: "Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book~".

@Sly Ripper Can you fix this?  It almost looks like PSN Profiles is linking the wrong game.

Edited by Shaun

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Does anyone know why PSN Profiles has the wrong title for this game?

"Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Wonder Book" is wrong (PSN doesn't even call it that), the correct title is: "Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book~".

@Sly Ripper Can you fix this?

No need to call Sly ;) . Just post it in this thread and BlindMango will get back to it: