Arkham Knight DLC

JoshC17

Hey everyone, I pre-ordered a PS4 with Batman: Arkham Knight but I am not a big fan on Batman (Ashamed of myself) so I'm selling the game. I still have the DLC code they sent me so I don't know what to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas? e.g. sell, give-away etc. Thanks in advanced.

You could always sell it with the game, it would make it more valuable to you.  If money is not of concern to you though, I am sure that some batman fan on this site would be very happy to receive it as a give-away, if you were so inclined. 

Just checked the email again and it's only the Red Hood DLC I think. If you want it just comment below and I'll send you a message on PSN with the code and it will hopefully work when you redeem it. Hopefully it's useful to someone :)

• Like 2

Just checked the email again and it's only the Red Hood DLC I think. If you want it just comment below and I'll send you a message on PSN with the code and it will hopefully work when you redeem it. Hopefully it's useful to someone :)

I would love it! PSN - Melliand

If not I would love it.

I have the game with preorder dlc (Harley Quinn Story pack and Scarecrow Nightmare missions), and I just purchased the season pass, but I can't figure out where to get the Red Hood DLC. Is it really a Gamestop exclusive and not included in the season pass?

Thanks it worked.

If not I would love it.

I have the game with preorder dlc (Harley Quinn Story pack and Scarecrow Nightmare missions), and I just purchased the season pass, but I can't figure out where to get the Red Hood DLC. Is it really a Gamestop exclusive and not included in the season pass?

I thought that they said that all pre order dlc will come to season pass holders after a few months

If not I would love it.

Thanks it worked.

I thought that they said that all pre order dlc will come to season pass holders after a few months

Correct- it's time-exclusive so in the fall it will be released to those with the season pass