Season Pass

eivinds

So I got the game with preorder dlc (Harley Quinn Story pack and Scarecrow Nightmare missions), and I just purchased the season pass, but I can't figure out where to get the extra dlc (I can only find harley quinn and scarecrow on ps store)

What should be included in the season pass from this point? I figured I would get at least the dlc that have trophies released for them; "A Matter of Family" and "Red Hood Story pack", but I can't find anything anywhere after purchasing the season pass.

Thanks in advance.

"(The season pass will include) the Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, as well as any Batmobile or Booster Pack that was available as early bonuses for pre-order of the game. For those who did not receive the content with their game, these items will become available when their respective exclusivity windows expire in August/September."

This is what I dug up about it

• Like 1

"(The season pass will include) the Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, as well as any Batmobile or Booster Pack that was available as early bonuses for pre-order of the game. For those who did not receive the content with their game, these items will become available when their respective exclusivity windows expire in August/September."

[/quote}

This is what I dug up about it

Interesting. I have the season pass, and it downloaded, and the Red Hood DLC, but I don't have the Harley DLC. Never got the option to download it.

• Like 1