DLC trophy glitch?

demonoid321

While I'm here, how long were those DLC mission/episode/things? I've got the Harley Quinn one but have no interest playing until I've finished the main campaign, am I gonna get a surprisingly long self contained story, or am I getting a Ground Zeroes?

While I'm here, how long were those DLC mission/episode/things? I've got the Harley Quinn one but have no interest playing until I've finished the main campaign, am I gonna get a surprisingly long self contained story, or am I getting a Ground Zeroes?

Idk about the Harley DLC yet, but the Red Hood one was only about 10 to 15 minutes, 2 melee combat arenas and a predator arena. Not tons of content, but if you're an Arkham fan, some of the events that happen in the red hood dlc is pretty interesting.

• Like 1

From what i watched from Batman Arkham's youtube channel, harley quinn dlc is slightly longer than red hood. He finished red hood in exact 10 mins while harley quinn took about 13 mins. Still, how do you play dlc stories or do you have to finish the story mode first? My Arkham episodes section is locked and ive downloaded dlcs already.

For some reason I only have the Harley Quinn DLC... i did it and got the trophy, but i don't see red hood and Scarecrow mission, it say it's say its downloaded and playable... something is wrong.. and my freaking store is stuck in the infinite loading screen since yesterday aarg .. x_x.. anyone having the same issue (missing DLC missions) ?

Edited by Kulzyc
  • Like 1

Same here, I have Scarecrow & Harley DLC's installed & only Harley mission available.

The scarecrow missions are accessible in game as challenge missions. After you activate the first scarecrow mission you can play the rest of them (assuming you have completed the others) in any order from the main menu or in the game if you prefer.