Japanese sale EU

Satoshi Ookami

I feel like those sale prices should be the normal prices. Damn digital overpricing. Sony EU says, "Let's make the sale prices the same as the physical prices and say that they're on sale."

Wut. Where do you live? I will move asap.

I live in the US...

With the exception of the digital exclusive games, the physical games are about those prices when converted to USD.

Oh. Well, it's common knowledge that Sony's number one hobby is ripping off Europeans!

The formula generally goes like this: x$ + 10 = €

So a 30$ game would be 40€ :D

Oh. Well, it's common knowledge that Sony's number one hobby is ripping off Europeans!

This comes pretty close to how it actually is :S

And here in Belgium, physical copies are usually NOT cheaper than their digital counterparts so this sale is very welcome for me :S

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Call me wallet crusher Satoshi, now :awesome:

Ni no Kuni for £4.00? 0_0 Damn that's good, I'd snap that up if I didn't already own it. 

Ni no Kuni is pretty much always for this price or little more when it is on sale :D

I live in the US...

With the exception of the digital exclusive games, the physical games are about those prices when converted to USD.

Taxes, man, taxes. We have this ugly thing called VAT because European Union and shit, so prices are pretty much 1.2*USD.

Does anyone know if it's better to buy Dragon's Crown for PS3 or PSVita? I can't decide.

Vita-tan wants your attention, buy it for Vita-tan.

It's not Sony's fault fully... if we didn't have VAT, we would have much cheaper things...

And it's not always +10, it's more like currency rewrite =) So 30$ is 30€.

And here in Belgium, physical copies are usually NOT cheaper than their digital counterparts so this sale is very welcome for me  :S

Oh my, that's pretty bad... While not everytime, here we have physical ones usually cheaper.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

HOLY DUCK!!

I can't believe it's coming at the EU PLAYSTATION STORE! I never complement the EU region Playstation store or say anything good about it before in my life, but this is the best thing they ever did so far...

since the time Shante Risky's Revenge trophies popped up on the site and I was entering the Store countless times to see if it's out and how much it cost. Now after seen this news, guess belly dancer half gene gonna have to wait.

Oh my dog! Catherine, Killer is dead, Short peace, Touch my Katamari, Super monkey ball banana splitz!

But.. I really want these on physical medium in my collection... and my harddrive on my PS3 is getting full.

Call me wallet crusher Satoshi, now  :awesome:

I'll call you Wallet Crusher Razer Ramon Satoshi HG :D   <3

Edited by Guenter_G

I'm tempted by Drakengard as I've been waiting for it to go on sale, But I think I may just pay the extra and get the US version

Same here, i also want the DLC to go on sale aswell but this is a crap week for me, because i'm skint and by the time i get paid again the sale will be over! Just my luck :jaymon:

It's not Sony's fault fully... if we didn't have VAT, we would have much cheaper things...

And it's not always +10, it's more like currency rewrite =) So 30$ is 30€.

Oh my, that's pretty bad... While not everytime, here we have physical ones usually cheaper.

Most of them are rewrites but I've seen some games that were straight up at like half price in dollars. I remember being mad at HDN Victory for being 30$ and 40€. :/

Tho apparently you also claim to have cheaper retail prices which is just... weird to me. xD In Slovenia they're either going for the same price or they're 5-10€ more expensive, but they're never cheaper. Sucks. :<

Tho apparently you also claim to have cheaper retail prices which is just... weird to me. xD In Slovenia they're either going for the same price or they're 5-10€ more expensive, but they're never cheaper. Sucks. :<

It's obviously not by much, but they are cheaper =D That's why I never buy digital games, unless they are digital-only and without US physical version (like SAO e.g.).

And you guys don't have stores for used games? Used retail versions are usually half the price of their digital counterpart.

I'll call you Wallet Crusher Razer Ramon Satoshi HG :D   <3

Why am I a wrestler? o.O